RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
>to call this game a viable love/harem game is laughable
When did I say that? The only thing I commented on was your colloquial misuse of NTR.
At this point, though, telling people that is like telling someone they parked over or too close to the lines: nobody cares, if they do care they'll just get angry about it, and no matter how many fines or tickets they get written they'll probably keep doing it. The only reason I bothered was that I was already going to write the rest of my post.

>I don't care if they're whores
You really should. "Don't stick your dick in crazy," "You can't turn a hoe into a housewife," "She belongs to the streets," "She's not yours, it was just your turn," all of these and more come to mind. I get that you're upset, but this seems to me like you were given unrealistic expectations at some point. Because you're right: this isn't a viable love/harem game. What changes would be necessary to make it one is a separate discussion, however.

The rest of your post basically boils down to the perennial "if she's not fucking the MC exclusively then it's NTR."

I actually agree that LIs, even optional ones, starting off pre-corrupted is cringe but the game is loaded with cringe already. The MC is a soft beta with a smell fetish who never seems to speak up for himself or do anything to protect his LIs. Both Harem and NTR players have to jump through hoops to unlock content, but Harem players need to constantly run interference to stay on the vanilla route. That's one of the things I was calling tedious which made the game less appealing.
Professor, I don't care if you don't like my usage of the word. We all understand what I mean.

0rphan

NTR Lover
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
OK. So explain to me how the MC having to shove his face into seven covered breast's (other dudes semen btw) is not NTR. Even though it's required for the love route or you will not get the blow job scene that follows. Many characters FORCE you to interact with them through NTR before you can get your shot. MC is often reffered to as "tiny dick" while there is your overly generic black guy that is 10 inches long fucking all your LIs. I don't care if they are whores, if someone else is fucking them and it's not for the rare case of story development, it's NTR. I don't get why NTR lovers have to twist meanings or play semantics to a fucking tee, it's almost like you guys are ashamed you are into NTR and make excuses for it. Let me preface, I don't care about NTR, as long as it's optional or for initial story development. But to call this game a viable love/harem game is laughable.
You can choose not to. It is an option. The trigger is love not the event itself, but love route wasn’t built yet. That’s ntr route according to your saying.

Last edited:

Menyxd

Sep 16, 2024
Can someone help me? When I'm unzipping the file I get an error and I can't play. Does anyone know why?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Professor, I don't care if you don't like my usage of the word. We all understand what I mean.
Student, I'm not convinced you understand what you mean.
You can choose not to. It is an option. The trigger is love not the event itself, but love route wasn’t built yet. That’s ntr route according to your saying.
For reference--not that anyone asked--there are people on this site who think that any character having sex with anyone who isn't the player-controlled main character is NTR.

Up to and including images or animations of their parents getting it on in flashbacks or in the setting of the story. When neither parent is a romanceable LI. I've seen unironic arguments that any of the LIs not being virgins means that they were "cucked in the past." Before the player character ever met the LI in question. If it's a MILF character, then before the player character might've even been fucking conceived.

I have also, though this is much less common, seen people argue that two girls in the main character's harem engaging in some girl-on-girl is NTR if they don't explicitly give them permission to do so. Once and only once I saw someone ask the question, "If you go back in time and fuck your wife before she meets the present-you, did you cuck yourself?"

Shit is so odd that I can't even.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

0rphan

NTR Lover
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Is there any other way to sign up to receive your updates? any other platform? It won't let me enter any payment plan
I only have subscribestar so far. I’m sorry. Patreon deleted my account. I had reported it to subscriber. I hope they can changed it.

TPX/Kuro

Mar 27, 2018
Student, I'm not convinced you understand what you mean.

For reference--not that anyone asked--there are people on this site who think that any character having sex with anyone who isn't the player-controlled main character is NTR.

Up to and including images or animations of their parents getting it on in flashbacks or in the setting of the story. When neither parent is a romanceable LI. I've seen unironic arguments that any of the LIs not being virgins means that they were "cucked in the past." Before the player character ever met the LI in question. If it's a MILF character, then before the player character might've even been fucking conceived.

I have also, though this is much less common, seen people argue that two girls in the main character's harem engaging in some girl-on-girl is NTR if they don't explicitly give them permission to do so. Once and only once I saw someone ask the question, "If you go back in time and fuck your wife before she meets the present-you, did you cuck yourself?"

Shit is so odd that I can't even.
That makes a lot of sense even to me. And I also hate the NTR, but this newly started game I hope is not like the other NTRPGs, where the protagonist is not given a chance to "save" his love interest and it always ends with mostly bad endings, anyway. I see this one wanting to give opportunities to the MC, but I don't think he has a Harem route.

It is even easy to differentiate the NTR when the MC is not in a real relationship with any of the female characters, and it also makes it explicit that it is you who indirectly helps the rivals.

If you know how to avoid the events that trigger the bad route, you will have your reward (it is not yet known, the game is in development XD) from your love route.

Bydarro

Apr 23, 2020
I need a little help, because I don't know if I'm missing something, or if it's an error.

I am following the pdf guide for the game, and at this moment I am when Eris asks me to find the cat, the guide mentions that it is in Resident B, but I search and search and I can't find it. I have Agility at 6, which the guide mentions is necessary to catch the cat, but it's not there. Or I don't know if I have to look for it in another time zone and not on Wednesday Afternoon.

If anyone can help me, I will be grateful.

0rphan

NTR Lover
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I need a little help, because I don't know if I'm missing something, or if it's an error.

I am following the pdf guide for the game, and at this moment I am when Eris asks me to find the cat, the guide mentions that it is in Resident B, but I search and search and I can't find it. I have Agility at 6, which the guide mentions is necessary to catch the cat, but it's not there. Or I don't know if I have to look for it in another time zone and not on Wednesday Afternoon.

If anyone can help me, I will be grateful.
It’s at night in residential B

Reactions: Bydarro
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes