RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
game look fun but jesus the map is so unnecessary big and there is no guide anywhere ingame either, it's just a hassle to play just runing around hoping to run into an event, at least block off places where there is nothing to do

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I think the new game version is broken because sometimes the dialogue get stuck and I'm unable to do anything but click and spam the button till it dialogue proceeds, also getting stuck at the options when using the bus. please fix this bug

Last edited:

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Genuinley tried everything to follow the walkthrough but stuck on Kento and Rei 5. I just can't activate Rai instead of Eva on both friday and saturday as per walkthrough. Any help appreciated

EdwardThomas

Nov 22, 2021
i got Ophelia's handjob + blowjob during Class C study lesson on morning week days already, in which she takes some money ( no choice prompt), but I can only see the same rimjob + paizuri at room 3 - 2. Doesn' t the guide say that she asks for money and then we can unlock a new scene in room 3 - 2? Did you guys manage to do that?

Also, good job dev, the game is much nicer now and i liked the new content. I like the balance between NTR and no NTR we can see here, just wish we could get Rin and steal her from her husband without the fat fucker also getting a chance, but it is what it is.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes