RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Asset flip garbage, demo version, with ebegging.

Third world grifting that only exists because a single dollar is a week's pay for the people making these garbage piles.

For any of the fools that think this "game" is actually good, it is literally just showing you recorded clips from another game you can actually play, with infinitely more content. Koikatsu is not a graphical engine. It is a game. You can play it, with it looking better than it does in these garbage asset flips, and with literally thousands of character cards available for it.

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
Ok I just fucked with the variables to forcefully activate the 2nd Eris reward and saw the scenes afterwards. I could have sworn there was some actual sex with Rei and Kento last time I played it but doesn't seem to be any now. Unless I missed it. Like the game a lot and the focus on voyeurism is great but I don't think I'll be checking in on this game every update. I love the stuff with Rei but honestly the game just has too many girls and since Rei and Eris are practically the only 2 I actually care about there doesn't seem much point in checking in if they might only get 1 scene in an update if that. Wish the game would just focus entirely on Rei with Eris as the singular sub heroine honestly but that's just me. I'll check in on it again way into the future when it's had a bunch of updates to it.

mudman

Jan 29, 2018
Ok I just fucked with the variables to forcefully activate the 2nd Eris reward and saw the scenes afterwards. I could have sworn there was some actual sex with Rei and Kento last time I played it but doesn't seem to be any now. Unless I missed it. Like the game a lot and the focus on voyeurism is great but I don't think I'll be checking in on this game every update. I love the stuff with Rei but honestly the game just has too many girls and since Rei and Eris are practically the only 2 I actually care about there doesn't seem much point in checking in if they might only get 1 scene in an update if that. Wish the game would just focus entirely on Rei with Eris as the singular sub heroine honestly but that's just me. I'll check in on it again way into the future when it's had a bunch of updates to it.
which variable did you change to trigger the event? I'm still out here struggling.

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
which variable did you change to trigger the event? I'm still out here struggling.
I used that Chinese MTL tool cause it lets you edit shit in game while playing it and it was literally called 2nd Eris reward in the variables list in English or something like that. Though I just fucked with a bunch of stuff so I'm not 100% that was the one that did it. I just made 2 saves and kept reverting to the untouched one when I inevitably broke something.

mudman

Jan 29, 2018
Have you bang eva first and watch eva gave kento a bj ?
that fixed it, thanks for the help, though this is another step not listed in the walkthrough. Also, it's just kind of strange that in order to get into a relationship with eris you have to fuck a prostitute that looks like Rei, but eh, maybe there's more to that.

Lelouch74

Mar 21, 2019
I played the game for about 10 hours on this version, and I find the triggers for certain events to be very confusing. For example, how do you let Rei catch you cheating? Is it random? I’ve never found a consistent way to trigger that event. Similarly, with Eris’ night reward, I tried at least 3 different playthroughs and couldn’t trigger it consistently either.

Some things I’d like in the game include a literal skip feature. I must have spent 1 or 2 hours just skipping days to get to the weekend, trying to raise Rei's love for Kento/corruption and trigger scenes.

Maybe there could be an option in bed to skip to a specific day, so we don’t have to sleep six times just to advance. Since I was skipping to get to certain scenes, I lost a lot of stats in the process. A way to avoid losing stats (maybe an item or option) would be helpful, as I needed 5 Intelligence to break into Kento’s computer for Rei’s photoshoot.

I’d also like a way to repeat some story events, like the weekend outings (cinema, beach, picnic). Maybe when you help Rin cook on Friday, she could ask if we want to plan a family outing, giving us the option to choose.

Compared to the first build release, it's like night and day it's much more enjoyable.

That being said, I’m really enjoying the game overall! Keep up the great work, I’m excited to see what’s next!

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes