RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyCollegeMemories-0.131
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Yare Yare

Jan 24, 2018
How do unlock rei replacing eva? i already got max corruption, rin and eris ntr, what am i missing? been following the guide but no luck.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
How do unlock rei replacing eva? i already got max corruption, rin and eris ntr, what am i missing? been following the guide but no luck.
Im not 100% Sure but i think rei needs to catch you cheating on her with rin in the shower then that unlocks all rei's kento scenes

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
Honestly rei might have already replaced eva. Be sure to have visited eva before and rei looks exactly like eva when cosplaying as her.

billy76

Feb 11, 2022
WTF is wrong with this game I do absolutly nothing and Im always tired. Literally cant play the fucking game!

Reactions: Koutexx

Gunter33

May 22, 2022
The mechanics of sleeping pills are not finalized, this applies to night events such as Rin and Kento on Wednesday and the bath with Rin on Thursday, where Rei's appearance cannot be prevented.
I'm also glad that there are teleporters in, although it is desirable that you can immediately teleport from the Mc room to the school.
Thanks also that the phone can be called to the x button, although it is still less convenient than the standard RPG menu.
I also hope in the future that characters will have more dialogue phrases depending on events, and recurring mini-events to increase or decrease affection

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes