Unity Completed Newona, Ritual Offering to The Depraved God ~ The Surrender of the Transforming Gender-bent TS Exorcist Girl [v1.03] [I'm moralist]

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

laffwea

Apr 29, 2019
tbh this game is bit dissapointing, the gameplay is find, actually find it quite enjoyable, the cards have enough depth but not too confusing

the main problem is the lack of content, there only like 30? CG, unlike some of the group previous game there no infinite mode, the game is pretty linear in general, youget through opening CG, start in your dorm (which there nothing to do in just a filler) move to the college where it feel like it would be the place to receive multiple missions with expanding world and sub system but no, you just finish the tutorial, go straight to the main quest and never come back again, the MQ dont have that much to it either, you go to protag's sister school, it haunted, so you have to escape through 3 level of rougelike dungeon crawler and that it, nothing else it increadibly lacklusting

Reactions: KarylSummer

ds21

Jan 15, 2019
Not really my thing, was kind of hoping for more battle-H content. That first battle theme was kind of nice, though... any easy way to identify the track?

Reactions: KarylSummer

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
AI gen images have come a long way in the past year but it still feels like early 00's era CG where it's just way too obvious. I feel like if they are going to use it in a premium game they have to do what the earliest films to use CG did, and mix the AI gen stuff in with actual professional artwork of similar style so you don't notice it.

D6Container

Aug 17, 2018
I sure enjoy getting my decks and my hand clog with bad cards while getting comboed to oblivion. 4 cards isn't enough with the amount of BS the game throws at you.

dcr

Sep 4, 2016
There's a brand new update on DLsite that fixes the extraction issue and adds the button to unlock the gallery.

Reactions: lucione666

falcon123123

May 6, 2023
How do I get the following animations to skip? I already killed the 3 meter bug and I'm still in that part that mentions "the third floor"

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah the extraction workaround doesn't work for me, even unpacked in jp locale multiple times. Would be cool if someone could upload the updated version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nightsight

myloveissmash

Dec 4, 2019
I assume that the difficulty is intended because the devs realized that they can force the players to see the bad ends first unless they are skilled enough to be able to make a deck that can clear the game.

But that doesn't mean the gameplay is good. Its still very bad. Just that I can see the angle of where they come from.

J_Rob

Sep 20, 2023
That is fucked. Silly fat man can just nuke you to 20 dmg out of nowhere on the first turn, cos fuck you. Orange man is even worse.

Beat the game through savescam, with only 23-size deck, and that's what i think: why so short? Game is super hard, it's forsing you to use demon power (or savescam power, or grind power). Still fun to build a deck, but some mobs can oneshot you at random, when some bosses are just joke. Espetially the last one. It looks scary with almost 100 hp and 14 mana every turn, but all it's cards cost 7, so it just 2 cards per turn (if you dont have 0-cost "dance macabre" in hand lol). And that cards not actually that scary on that stage. And when you kill it you think "finally pass that school mission, now show me next location". But there is not. It's just titles. That's disappointing.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but is the protag's name really "new woman" (new onna)?

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
How should I say it, dunno if we could get our enemy's cards or not since I haven't finished my 1st playthrough yet, but the game is nothing but horrible at card game building.
First thing is about decks. Enemies get a fully functional deck and we do not. Well, there's a way around it. In the college tutorial, go to the far right and you can farm cards infinitely there. You can also get 5 relics that increases your deck limit by 1 for a total of 5 if you run that place 5 times. If you don't farm there for about 10-15 times, of course you'd feel overwhelmed. That place, if you go repeatedly and save scum in the boss room, you can choose the card you want and stack up your deck until you feel safe and proceed to the main story.
2nd thing is card balancing. Devs probably think it's a good idea to give some enemies stupidly op decks (remember the bugs at 1st map?). Dunno if we could get them but in the card gallery I see a card with 3 mana cost yet deals 30 damage. Yeah. 30 damage.
3rd is hand sizes. Unless they let us change our max hand from 4 to 10 cards, I generally see almost no good strats that could be formulated on this hand. Also about hands, Devs really need to balance out the cost of enemies's cards. For almost the same effect, The shitty corpse can force us to discard our whole deck for a "measly" cost of 5 while ours took 8 in exchange for dealing damage equal to discard. Not really that useful unless you build a deck that forces enemies to hold more than 20 cards at once. And just so you know, this is among the rare cards in the fighter card branch.
4th is demon cards. Fyi, it's not actually worthless in a run where you want to keep the bar low. Just remember to use only when against a boss since otherwise, it would stack up so fast. Still have no idea how many demon cards there are, but i've seen 3: one effectively allows a flatout reset, cost 40 corruption, one deals a flat 20 damage, cost 50(not sure) corruption, and one deals the number of cards in grave x3 damage, cost 60 corruption. There are also loactions to reduce corruption but each only reduce 20 so don't put too much hope in it. It's either the bathroom encounter or the faithful room at 1st floor so yea...just don't put too much hope here.
At the end of the day, all you could do is to either try to build up your deck at the very first few turns or kill them as soon as possible. One is the job of the DoT card that sets a barrier to deal 3 damage per turn. It's dang useful against enemies that try to spam your deck with debuffs. Since max card draw is 4, spend about 2 slots to set up barrier cards and 2 more cards to fill the blank slots. Even better if at least one of those cards can add cards or debuff into your deck each turn. Watch as you enemy is helpless against some paper cut damage and bleed to death. Another way is to really try the normal card draw way. Still uses the same principle to either beat your foe to death fast enough or slot in enough card draw and card restore to some how ignore enemies's mechanics. There are two cards called Bathe fresh air" and "Endure the fear" and they kinda works the same as Multislash and Will of the city in a singleton deck in LoR, though you kind of need a ton of them... And they're also rare as heck.
Also, forgive me if I'm wrong at anything, since I'm too exhausted to play this game after the 1st floor...

Reactions: Dawndmon

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
This is a "full save" from JP site (updated to EN locale by me). The "full" is in quote, because it only have full Memory scene and there were still unknown 3D gallery. Well, i can't do anything about it, that's because the save in the first place wasn't full. I only change locale from JP to EN. I got the JP save from here:

Extract it to folder newona_Data.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes