• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Unity Completed Newona, Ritual Offering to The Depraved God ~ The Surrender of the Transforming Gender-bent TS Exorcist Girl [v1.03] [I'm moralist]

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Forgorma

Oct 4, 2023
I've just found a way to decrypt a save file for this game, I've found a tool and guessed the password for encryption (took me a grand total of 4 attempts lol).
It's a unity game and it's using "easy save 3" save format.
Save is located in: <game_directory>/newona_Data/savedata
I used this tool to decrypt data:
encryption password: moralist
I've just found this out and plan to cook up a true 100% save file for this game when I have time (as far as I'm aware nobody managed to unlock full gallery for this game).
I will leave this info here though, somebody might beat me to it.

Last edited:

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
I've just found a way to decrypt a save file for this game, I've found a tool and guessed the password for encryption (took me a grand total of 4 attempts lol).
It's a unity game and it's using "easy save 3" save format.
Save is located in: <game_directory>/newona_Data/savedata
I used this tool to decrypt data:
encryption password: moralist
I've just found this out and plan to cook up a true 100% save file for this game when I have time (as far as I'm aware nobody managed to unlock full gallery for this game).
I will leave this info here though, somebody might beat me to it.
did u really just guess the password xD

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes