Unity Completed Newona, Ritual Offering to The Depraved God ~ The Surrender of the Transforming Gender-bent TS Exorcist Girl [v1.03] [I'm moralist]

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
1722745141709.png

So I think i found some sort of non official spin off for the araka game... its a bit confusing ngl but the dev clearly states that it is suppposed to be araka and seems to be a huge fan of I'm moralist

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
View attachment 3896984

So I think i found some sort of non official spin off for the araka game... its a bit confusing ngl but the dev clearly states that it is suppposed to be araka and seems to be a huge fan of I'm moralist
The description apparently says he got I'm moralist's approval to make it and it even has Araka's VA, so I guess he's in the clear.

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
so there's only H content with the demon if you increase the eldritch levels? Why tho, I don't get it... I thought there will be content with enemies as well, but you just CAN'T LOSE no matter how hard you try, the game just doesn't have the option to lose. Like, wtf? Such a waste of time, lol

dark_ren

Oct 15, 2017
Ok i Finish the game here what i think about this game Using CE.

- Very Grind Game only enable to cheat max deck can have for max refill mana is to grind and rng in ritual map thing is hard to find using CE
- finish the game with lvl 1 horny can't run 1st time playing with lvl 0 horny because of weak card some card i don't understand what that do but don't care cuz eventually that card will be gone and didn't have time to use it after being hit by it
- 4 hour complete with CE and 2 end cg probably more time to grind if not using CE

I give it 6 out 10 the card pic is meh and game just down bad but not that bad enough that i want to delete it probably play it again after few month

*EDIT
Damn i Thought Ending is variable which lvl to get it but no just go lvl 6 and choose top choice to end the game with CG and bottom choice is to continue with current game and finish 3 floor boss with bad end

Last edited:

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
This game is freaking hard.

Does anyone have a cheat table? I've managed to cheat mana and enemy HP, but I have to find the address again after every fight.

Last edited:

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
I feel like tha "Futa/Trans Protagonist" tag ain't quite accurate to what folks are looking for, here...
Mc doesn't have a peen whatsoever, he just all-out transforms into a true-blue biological female.

Maybe try "Genderswap" and "Sissification"? "Transformation"? I'unno.
"Please report any shared updates, missing tags, or incorrect information regarding a thread."

Again... This game is a case of rule 63, genderswap and/or sissification/transformation.
It dunnae have a futanari/trans protag'.
The tag is meant to describe the body, not the plot or psychology.

LoveMuffin

Jan 16, 2019
Really hated how the decks worked for most of the game. Felt literally unplayable with how much enemies put on debuffs to ruin your card draw, ruin your ability to get something going via removing your cards, enemies randomly having high damage cards that can OHKO you if you only have 20-30 cards, and the card deck also being your health making it difficult to manage both at the same time. The combat really didn't click for me, AI card art pulled me out of the vibes, and so I was very close to just dropping the game as soon as level two revealed the enemies getting a substantial health and difficulty spike.

Until I found the card that eventually ramps up to Chant: Heaven. A 30 damage nuke that requires effectively 9 mana to cast.

Suddenly, the 4 card limit was no longer an issue, as all I had to do is ramp up to activating Chant: Heaven and only doing minimal damage beforehand to make sure they hit the 30 HP range. Not much later, I unlocked several cards that allowed me to deck fix from any situation, with my worst scenario being stuck with 2 cards in deck and 3 + a status in hand, including a card that searches any Exorcism card which, wouldn't you know it, Chant: Heaven is.

The game immediately became me hyper optimizing the strat of finding the chants, getting the mana, and casting each stage before searching for my nuke. By the end of the game, the final boss had died within 2 turns, which would've been 1 if the boss didn't have a painful 92 HP.

Unfortunately, the game is literally only three dungeons set within a school, so I never got to see how far that deck would take me if the game continued further from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArhraCole

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
am i the only person who sees all these ai renpies as ai just from the thumbnail alone? why is it so obvious? uncanny valley is a strange thing.

TP2003

May 24, 2023
I made an unlimited mana cheat for this game, I don't know how to upload the CT file to this forum so I uploaded it as txt. rename the extension as CT to use.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes