Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
The images in the publication are before the rework, right? If so, the mod should try to update them.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The images in the publication are before the rework, right? If so, the mod should try to update them.
Then take some updated screen shots, post them somewhere and then report the thread and ask them to update the OP with the screenshots.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Then take some updated screen shots, post them somewhere and then report the thread and ask them to update the OP with the screenshots.
I'm just going to play it again so I'll take the opportunity to do it, by the way trans content was your friend who is now a woman, right?

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
One question Karishma is trans? or does it depend on whether the trans content is activated (is female if it is deactivated)?
There is a loop/bug in this option you can do it as many times as you want and increase your DP. (Only happens if you choose to go to Melissa first)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For those who are just starting to play and who want the optimal solution I recommend using a variable modifier, as you can see in the image the reason why I get the option again is because the choice to go for Aiko in this case does not give me the variable "wentforAiku == True".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is another variable that it does not give you, which is if you lose your virginity with Aeris, however the dev calls this variable later and obviously it appears as "False"....

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 65 Votes