-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not sure why this still says it's Season 2. According to in-game files, it's now in Season 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Season 3 starts when the MC sees Karishma watching news reports about what's going on.

Last edited:

wivers

Jun 4, 2017
I've run into an error in the laundry room scene at the beginning of chapter 3, apparently the image 'domdaddy2' is missing/mislabeled:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I should point out I'm using the (up-to-date) compressed version.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Reactions: wivers

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I have a small question about Alice and possibly Leliana.......

I always make love point choices, (submissive choices for Mistress Melissa) and I have noticed that with the love choices with Alice (and Leliana in the older Shrink builds) makes them a little bit more dominant than their personalities would suggest.

So the question is, will the love choices in the R&R build make them bot loving gentle femdoms who take control when it time for some sexy fun?
Or am I just reading too much into it?
I'm just curious, mainly because I LOVE FEMDOM, and while I'm at it, I LOVE TRANSDOM!!!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have a small question about Alice and possibly Leliana.......

I always make love point choices, (submissive choices for Mistress Melissa) and I have noticed that with the love choices with Alice (and Leliana in the older Shrink builds) makes them a little bit more dominant than their personalities would suggest.

So the question is, will the love choices in the R&R build make them bot loving gentle femdoms who take control when it time for some sexy fun?
Or am I just reading too much into it?
I'm just curious, mainly because I LOVE FEMDOM, and while I'm at it, I LOVE TRANSDOM!!!
Alice is a little more decisive and somewhat takes control, but I definitely wouldn't call her dominant. Leliana has relatively few scenes compared to any of the other main girls, and hers are always loving like a mother. (No sex with her yet.) So she's also not dominant. Aiko and Melissa are the doms of the 4; so far I don't remember seeing any dom scenes with Alice or Leliana, either in the original or in this R&R version.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Alice is a little more decisive and somewhat takes control, but I definitely wouldn't call her dominant. Leliana has relatively few scenes compared to any of the other main girls, and hers are always loving like a mother. (No sex with her yet.) So she's also not dominant. Aiko and Melissa are the doms of the 4; so far I don't remember seeing any dom scenes with Alice or Leliana, either in the original or in this R&R version.
I know Alice and Leliana are not dommes in the standard sense, I was mainly askin if they get a bit more decisive and controlling as I constantly pick love choices.

They're definitely gonnae be the true equal lover types, by the end of the love point path.
I know that much, I was just hoping that they'll be quite assertive and take control most of the time.

For Femdom needs, I have my PERFECT Mistress Melissa, and for Transdom needs, I'll always have Brenda!!!

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
how do I erase the persistent saves of a renpy game?
By going into both the %appdata%\renpy folder of you computer as well as the *nameofgame*\game\saves folder and deleting the persistent file you see.
BTW. The renpy folder in Appdata\Roaming will have ALL the renpy games you have played.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I've got a couple new questions.

Will we see Sabrina (and possibly Alice's friend Sabrina) and the mature beauty that was with her in the coffee shop again soon?
As well as possibly inviting them to stay at the house to keep them safe from the zombies?

Regardless, I am really looking forward to more Brenda content, and her bringing her friend over to stay, when they are added in of course.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
just tried to play current 2.6 version, last time I played was 2.4 i think but every time I try to load my previous saved game i get errors and it restarts the game from beginning is there a fix or work around for this?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just tried to play current 2.6 version, last time I played was 2.4 i think but every time I try to load my previous saved game i get errors and it restarts the game from beginning is there a fix or work around for this?
try with earlier save or autosave.

3.60 star(s) 65 Votes