Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zappyduck

Dec 30, 2020
stuck at day 3 morning supposedly someone should be outside the house but when i checked no one is there, someone help? and i already followed the walkthrough but still getting stuck at day 3.

edit: all good now when i re-played using no mods which sucks cuz the mods adds so much more to the game :(

but if you guys have any idea which mod cause that would appreciate it

Last edited:

fredlugis

Sep 6, 2018
I simply cannot enter Diane's storyline from the very beginning. It doesn't matter if I apply mods or not. If you guys have any idea of the cause I would highly appreciate it.

CaliLuv

Sep 24, 2019
So i started a new game (only choice preview version, the other are not available) and all i could do was debbie and jenny route and french teacher, miss okita, art teacher and it does not move forward with music teacher ( have the band ready). The last thing happened in the main route was to get a new car engine. That was literally it. I waited for a month an no new entry, nothing. Diane was only available in the debbie route. Roxy only in French teacher route. I cant talk to anybody, i mean i can but can only quit. i cant train in the gym, i guess because of the preview version with full stats. the car dealer, pizza store trailerpark and so on are still locked. i totally stuck. Sorry my fault ---> Tech update.

Last edited:

Nilesh Sharma

Sep 17, 2018
So i started a new game (only choice preview version, the other are not available) and all i could do was debbie and jenny route and french teacher, miss okita, art teacher and it does not move forward with music teacher ( have the band ready). The last thing happened in the main route was to get a new car engine. That was literally it. I waited for a month an no new entry, nothing. Diane was only available in the debbie route. Roxy only in French teacher route. I cant talk to anybody, i mean i can but can only quit. i cant train in the gym, i guess because of the preview version with full stats. the car dealer, pizza store trailerpark and so on are still locked. i totally stuck. Sorry my fault ---> Tech update.
Hey I'm stuck too, what did you do?

Nilesh Sharma

Sep 17, 2018
He realized he was playing the tech update. Have you realized which version you're playing?
aahhhh got it, im playing the tech update version too and here i thought there was something i missed in game, will the tech updated save files work on the old version tho?

CaliLuv

Sep 24, 2019
From the Wiki-Walkthrough:
Ms. Ross sends you to the church. There, talk to to get . Report to Ms. Ross, the paint is missing. Eve is the first person you need to talk, then go to the in north of town. , Eve’s older sister, agrees to give you some ink if you help her with the boxes. Do it (requires 6 in strength). In the art classroom, Ms. Ross tells you you’re almost ready, the colors have to be .
thats what the walkthrough says, yes. But besides of that, i don't have the option to talk with grace about ink/paint and my strenght stat is full. (actually playing the old version again)
edit: what the walkthrough dont say is, talk to Eve in the Afternoon first.

Last edited:

Nilesh Sharma

Sep 17, 2018
hey so in before the tech update game, is there a way to add scroll back capability, its a basic feature from renpy but i think it was disabled, i like skipping texts and using the scroll up

TGafy

May 14, 2020
hey so in before the tech update game, is there a way to add scroll back capability, its a basic feature from renpy but i think it was disabled, i like skipping texts and using the scroll up
I think it's re-enabled in one of the mods, not sure which. Just note that the dev disabled that feature because it caused issues with the way his game was built.

Frlewdboi

Jun 23, 2022
Hi there, i got a bunch of issues.

I finished every teacher's line except the sports one (reason below)
basically there are a lot of routes i cant progress or even start.

Eve: no one spawns at the park, regardless of time or day. bags and a skate do but thats it.
Mia: i cant ask her to work together.
I cant unlock working out as kevin wont give me the option to spot.
cant unlock debbie's sister home nor line ( I finished debbie)
cant unlock roxy
cant unlock any public pool, beach, boat or fishing event

Any help ?

I use the latest 21 5003 release, with the added line incest mod.

Thanks

edit: ok, read further back. That is the current state of the game. Very frustrating...

Last edited:

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
i might want to discuss or maybe its not an issue but just a question - i am not able to access Tony and Maria's apartment, there is this event where i have to help her with grocery as far as i remember but i am not able to trigger it in any way. plz guide me here where i am wrong

daishan21

May 10, 2021
So new to the game an I at the end of the tech updated version or did my game break?

I got threatened by the two mobsters in the car and have now been told to wander around town and find something to do and I've been everywhere and nothing happens????

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote