Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wewewewewewe

Oct 7, 2017
When you get the french dictionary ms.bissette doesn't react to it and it only shows the dialog option "not really", what am i missing ?

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I see two new judith cookie jars in the new tech update, anyone know what to do to unlock them?

edit: nvm lol one was just the locker scene I already unlocked but the game didn't recognize, nice tech update.

Last edited:

ujjjjjwal

Oct 23, 2021
Please help quest: Kevin e Eve for contest. He says find the fake guitar? where?
You need to go to treehouse and pick up the bunch of plank and took it to make fake guitar with help of red paint in the shelf in guitar after talking to Eric

ujjjjjwal

Oct 23, 2021
Struck in the new update for the magazine where to find them
Found two first in library
Second in teachers lounge where to find third one

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
To people who are missing scenes in cookie jar, there is a cheat menu now - tap the wi-fi icone on the phone. You can unlock all scenes this way.

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
so main story ( will return in the future ) ... no main story at all ...
Miss Dewitt ( will return in the future update ) ....

no cow girl , no mrs smith , no nothing .... literally , just his step mom , step sister , french teacher , art teacher and science teacher .... everything else is locked or in the future update ...
this update suks !!

rouletteman

Feb 11, 2023
bonjour j'ai terminé l'histoire de debbie mais ça ne passe pas à celle de diane
de plus sur le téléphone "achievements" est pas accessible
merci pour votre aide

anonimus354

Jan 5, 2019
guys im stuck with jenny it says that i need to read her diary but I the diary doesn't shows up I already unlocked all of her camshowws the only scene I still have to unlock is the new scene in the mc bedroom

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote