RPGM Completed Libido Outbreak - Escape through the Corrupted Town [v1.03] [BeamLD]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Well, I wouldn't get your, or my, hopes up just yet. It's been a long time since I last touched any sort of RPG Maker editing. I'm not even familiar with the latest unpacking and extraction tools for the recent maker generation.

As for NTR? Well, unfortunately I'm not a fan of NTR. I find it disinteresting because NTR themes and my preferred themes of predatory sex with succubi, monstergirls, and supernaturally corrupted women don't always blend well.

This game is already naturally a survival psychosexual horror entry. Some foreign corruptive influence has suddenly converted the hot and sexy portion of the female population into unstoppable fuck-terminators. You're just a random survivor trying to get from Point A to Point B without getting fucked. For a softer presentation, it's just "passing out," but for those lost to that rabbit hole its a thin stretch of the imagination to know that those guys in the window? Yeah they're probably not surviving and that's why there's bodies hidden in some of the far reaches of the map.

If I still have some latent talent of value, I'd want to help develop that a little more.
Dominating monster girls? I can get behind that.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes