RPGM Completed Libido Outbreak - Escape through the Corrupted Town [v1.03] [BeamLD]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Also new 1.02 update won't let me actually play the game, i also got the missing parallax image error.

1721294924096.png

BeamLD

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Update to v1.02 in progress (already available on itch)
-Recollection area will be improved, to not game over after getting dragged
-Normal game mode gets slightly easier

Tip for anyone who hates AI / Roguelike / Femdom with a passion: you don't have to play this game, it is a niche game.
Thanks to anyone who gives constructive feedback!
some different difficulty options in future would be nice :^) but only issue i had was the game-over after viewing a scene in the gallery, and the gallery itself was a bit spread out

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LibidoOutbreak-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: EthanB86

Kataracte

Aug 10, 2019
awesome game man ! Thanks for updating it and sorry others react bad about it, people don't understand it's one of your firsts, if not the first, project !

Keep up the good work !

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Game itself is not that good, but actually good CG for AI, usually not a fan of that. What I will have to give props for is the sound and CG pop-ups when looking at windows. Going closer and hearing the sound heighten is such an insanely good touch that I wish so many other games had. S+ on that.

GWizGamer

Nov 25, 2019
Made an easier version of the game by changing the girls chase speed to an extremely low value, now it should be way easier to explore and beat the game (especially if you want to explore the later parts)

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Made an easier version of the game by changing the girls chase speed to an extremely low value, now it should be way easier to explore and beat the game (especially if you want to explore the later parts)

Pixeldrain
Good mod. Makes me wish the future updates would have like difficulty options which changes the girl's speeds.

Throngled Dongle

Formerly 'Errard'
Jun 1, 2024
Huh, really interesting concept. Quick question though, I am fairly new here so I'd like to ask before I try anything. What's the community rules regarding... modding?

Reactions: Nick_1357

jujimart

Nov 12, 2020
Huh, really interesting concept. Quick question though, I am fairly new here so I'd like to ask before I try anything. What's the community rules regarding... modding?
i think you need at least to ask the game creator but its kinda for good measure not really an obligation(if he post the game himself ofc) . but in 90% of time its not that big of a deal alot of game creator are happy to have some modders around (thats just my opinion tho).

Throngled Dongle

Formerly 'Errard'
Jun 1, 2024
i think you need at least to ask the game creator but its kinda for good measure not really an obligation(if he post the game himself ofc) . but in 90% of time its not that big of a deal alot of game creator are happy to have some modders around (thats just my opinion tho).
Good to know, I left them a message. There's alot of mechanics there that are similar to what I've had sitting in the back of my mind for awhile now and I was wondering if I could tinker with them directly to learn them. Maybe fix a bug or two if I'm lucky. Might make some mild thematic shifts as well to make it a little bit more interesting for my preferred micro-niche.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Good to know, I left them a message. There's alot of mechanics there that are similar to what I've had sitting in the back of my mind for awhile now and I was wondering if I could tinker with them directly to learn them. Maybe fix a bug or two if I'm lucky. Might make some mild thematic shifts as well to make it a little bit more interesting for my preferred micro-niche.
Yeah this game has potential, excited what you can do with it.

What thematic shift do you have in mind? personally I love me a good hidden sex NTR game. The moans from the walls helps fuel this. But still, good luck with what you have in mind!

Throngled Dongle

Formerly 'Errard'
Jun 1, 2024
Yeah this game has potential, excited what you can do with it.

What thematic shift do you have in mind? personally I love me a good hidden sex NTR game. The moans from the walls helps fuel this. But still, good luck with what you have in mind!
Well, I wouldn't get your, or my, hopes up just yet. It's been a long time since I last touched any sort of RPG Maker editing. I'm not even familiar with the latest unpacking and extraction tools for the recent maker generation.

As for NTR? Well, unfortunately I'm not a fan of NTR. I find it disinteresting because NTR themes and my preferred themes of predatory sex with succubi, monstergirls, and supernaturally corrupted women don't always blend well.

This game is already naturally a survival psychosexual horror entry. Some foreign corruptive influence has suddenly converted the hot and sexy portion of the female population into unstoppable fuck-terminators. You're just a random survivor trying to get from Point A to Point B without getting fucked. For a softer presentation, it's just "passing out," but for those lost to that rabbit hole its a thin stretch of the imagination to know that those guys in the window? Yeah they're probably not surviving and that's why there's bodies hidden in some of the far reaches of the map.

If I still have some latent talent of value, I'd want to help develop that a little more.

• Red Heart
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes