VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Alright, so... I decided to make a pin-up image of our 4 lovely ladies. Someone in the game thread asked if our 4 ladies would ever be pregnant. I originally wasn't going to do it, but then I remembered the weirdest thing someone said about my MILF characters.

They were called "realistic and infertile", and that they weren't true MILFs.

So, I had to act. I've never had a pregnancy kink, never made images with it; just not my thing. But, there's a first (and only) time for everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure how I feel about the post overall. It's somewhere between being handed my dream car for free and being stabbed through the heart. Thank you for feeding my addiction though. ;)

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
nah you are missing shelby and brynn...with those 2 is the true ending
I'm not sure that Bryn can carry a child with no Vajayjay. She is a demon and she came with her set of male equipment from the start, although she was transformed by Gullveig from an outward demon appearance to her current muscle mommy body and face. But then again, it's a fantasy world and they are demons... maybe they impregnate via the ass.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I'm not sure that Bryn can carry a child with no Vajayjay. She is a demon and she came with her set of male equipment from the start, although she was transformed by Gullveig from an outward demon appearance to her current muscle mommy body and face. But then again, it's a fantasy world and they are demons... maybe they impregnate via the ass.
or the lord of this novel can put gullveig to gift a nice demon to have the opprtunity to fullfill some of those fantasies we are talking about....?....oh oh god lord of innerdemon fantasy forbide for our sins and let the veil lady gift a newborn half demon half human to a our beloved mc and brynn....

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
or the lord of this novel can put gullveig to gift a nice demon to have the opprtunity to fullfill some of those fantasies we are talking about....?....oh oh god lord of innerdemon fantasy forbide for our sins and let the veil lady gift a newborn half demon half human to a our beloved mc and brynn....
At the risk of disappointing you, I am afraid that will never happen with Bryn. She was written in a very specific way, and has a very specific story she is following.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
At the risk of disappointing you, I am afraid that will never happen with Bryn. She was written in a very specific way, and has a very specific story she is following.
well we try ...np for me i was asking ,and hoping but i know that was a a very stretched wish,...so maybe next time ... :devilish: :love:

Reactions: GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Alright, big news. I just put together an all brand new, fuck-off-super-fast PC.

So I have to transfer everything over from the old one to the new. Luckily all my Daz scenes and character files are on an external drive.

However, I’ve been using an older version of Daz and I need to download the newest version. So, some scenes and characters may (will) look different.

But, this will also give me the chance to declutter and clean up my libraries to streamline development. This is going to take some time, so bear with me!

Viva la Momma Bryn!

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I didn't realize just how many assets I have missing! Fuck! Half of the characters and about two-thirds of my location sets, not to mention all that fucking clothing...

It's going to be a long few days just finding everything again... I could just transfer all my assets over on my external drive, but I need to make sure my libraries are set up right this time. So I'll just re-download and work from there. I'm focusing on finding what I need for the next update, which is a big Home update with lots of story (and quite a few... other... events).

Viva la Hilda!

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I didn't realize just how many assets I have missing! Fuck! Half of the characters and about two-thirds of my location sets, not to mention all that fucking clothing...

It's going to be a long few days just finding everything again... I could just transfer all my assets over on my external drive, but I need to make sure my libraries are set up right this time. So I'll just re-download and work from there. I'm focusing on finding what I need for the next update, which is a big Home update with lots of story (and quite a few... other... events).

Viva la Hilda!
i hope its not too bad for you. the missing work

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
i hope its not too bad for you. the missing work
It's... pretty bad. I started opening scenes and my monitor exploded with missing asset error messages. I didn't realize just how many assets I "borrowed". (All my naughty assets are purchased; but clothes, architecture, landscapes, shaders, etc I have to buy.)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I still have access to all my created files, and about 1/3rd of the assets. But I want to download them legit so I can set up everything on my new PC perfectly. Daz has been running slow for me on my old PC, probably because it's getting bogged down with having to load so much with no benefit.

Not to worry. Nothing is lost, it's just moving house.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Holy shit...
Holy fucking shit...
HOLY MUTHA FUCKIN' SHIT!

I just had the craziest, weirdest, Freudian revelation about 2 of my characters...
Bryn and Hilda... SHARE THE SAME FUCKING BODY AND FACE MODEL! The only differences (besides the obvious... equipment) is the hair, height, and aging controller.

It's no wonder I put so much effort into those two. I didn't even realize what I had done.

So now I have a (fairly) reasonable explanation as to why MC is so attracted to and feels safe with Bryn.

victor3m98

Oct 1, 2020
Holy shit...
Holy fucking shit...
HOLY MUTHA FUCKIN' SHIT!

I just had the craziest, weirdest, Freudian revelation about 2 of my characters...
Bryn and Hilda... SHARE THE SAME FUCKING BODY AND FACE MODEL! The only differences (besides the obvious... equipment) is the hair, height, and aging controller.

It's no wonder I put so much effort into those two. I didn't even realize what I had done.

So now I have a (fairly) reasonable explanation as to why MC is so attracted to and feels safe with Bryn.
9e51dba6-a961-46a1-a35d-8740a8c12e18_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GrayTShirt