VN Unity Camp Arcadia [v0.27a] [Hael]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

hael_

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2024
stupid question is there a guide..
not yet! there'll be one... just not yet. But everything is pretty easy to unlock, check my previous posts.

Congratulations on your new game, it's a great and amazing game, good dialogues, there are no mistakes in the game, the only thing that is missing is sex scenes, this is the most important thing in order to attract many players to play it
Thank you very much ! About the lack of sex scenes, it's just Day 2. There'll be plenty of more action soon. But there are 3 sex scenes already, you just need to find them.

Quite enjoying this game so far! The writing is surprisingly fun and playfully sexy.

That being said, I was wondering if the content will stay as "pleasant" as it is right now -- as if the MC really is just the bestest friendliest nicest mentor guy who always have these characters' best interests in mind -- or if there will eventually be options to be a bit more, ah, forceful with them? :sneaky: There's a scene right now in the game where you daydream about a noncon encounter, for instance, but are there plans to actually enact that type of scene, or other similar BDSM-ish situations along those lines?

Just trying to get a handle on what to expect down the line, content-wise.
Thank you! Appreciate it. About the content, not quite sure... I planned on having a kind of dark route but I see it less fitting everyday... There'll be almost guaranteed: corruption, coercion, blackmailing... Non-con? Not sure. Maybe, just maybe.

hael_

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2024
Quick update to let you know that a couple days ago I released a new short game that I was working on for a Game Jam (The Tabletop Boys), and just now I published it here @ F95. Hopefully it gets approved.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unity-the-tabletop-boys-1-1-hael.223451/

(it's being reviewed by the team that's why the link might not be working. Feel free to get it at my itch, Fanbox or discord if you're interested)

In any case, now that this game is done, it's time for me to get back working on Camp Arcadia (August was fully invested for TTB), will share a new update as soon as it's ready :) Thank you all for your support!

Last edited:

dkingofall

Feb 15, 2023
Quick update to let you know that a couple days ago I released a new short game that I was working on for a Game Jam (The Tabletop Boys), and just now I published it here @ F95. Hopefully it gets approved.

(it's being reviewed by the team that's why the link might not be working. Feel free to get it at my itch, Fanbox or discord if you're interested)

In any case, now that this game is done, it's time for me to get back working on Camp Arcadia (August was fully invested for TTB), will share a new update as soon as it's ready :) Thank you all for your support!

something happened to the page

hael_

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2024
something happened to the page
yep right below the link i edited: (it's being reviewed by the team that's why the link might not be working. Feel free to get it at my itch, Fanbox or discord if you're interested)

Flannoken

Jan 16, 2018
Damn. You just being like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: hael_

VladimirPup

Aug 8, 2021
It's great that those developers with an idea but no artist had access to something like AI. That's super encouraging.

And it really proves that sometimes, the concept and story, with well-written characters and a balanced narrative, are way more important than anything else. No matter how pretty the graphics or animations are, if there's no good story or immersion, the game will be boring. I hope other devs take note of Hael's success and approach their projects more carefully.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Pretty interesting game you got there. AI art kind of spooked me but it looks like you manage to not create ugly misformed creatures so kudos. Any chance for a 69 scene between the campers? Hope the camping day turn into a sausage orgy!

mika_El

Jul 18, 2023

I'm curious about the name of the game jam you participated in.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes