VN - Unity - Camp Arcadia [v0.27a] [Hael]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Odin16

Incredible game, even though it's for mobile devices, it doesn't take away from the good plot it has. And speaking of the story, how innocent the characters look is a great hit. In short, I'll keep an eye on the author and wait for the next updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Seiari

can't wait for the next part of the story !!
    I can only draw the parallel to camp buddy in this. While the art is AI cg I have to say the story is as good if not better in parts. Perhaps because the art compliments the story so well, you don't really feel like u're playing an AI cg art game.
    The choices are meaningful and you can feel your relationship improve with all characters, more with those that your choices favored but the others don's suddenly disappear like in other similar games, so it actually feels like you are a counselor taking care of them.
    The art style is fine for what it is, pleasant to look at and well, great when it comes to those scenes.
    I thought I would feel stuck when I saw I can't pick "skip all" but really, I got caught up in the story quick and never once felt going soft on the story. Though I think in the future this option might help people coming back to the game.
    No bugs as far as I can see, very fun game, can't wait to see what's next and love that you baked in a secondary route with the other team as well as the classic bully route that you interact with rarely.
    Cheers and here's hoping this sticks !
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mpomerleau

Such a wonderful game filled with cuties !!! All the boys are fun to learn about and they feel so distinct and unique, very well written story with fantastic art style. Cant wait to see how far this little gem of a game will go !