VN Others Completed Buka Ore x Onna Joushi/Kashidashi Play = ??? ~Buka no Ore ni Kashidasareta Hitozuma Onna Joushi, Yukana~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Okay i beta tested it for a little bit, just the prologue.
Well i do see some sentences that make no sense here and there ...
This thing is improvable for sure but the quality is high for a MTL (and certainly better than a certain Shiori TL that we have in this site).
Is it done and over or we will see an improved complete version since to me it only needs a little bit of editing?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Both the MC of this game and the college guy in Marina series were cucked because of one thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that is their mistake and it's funny to think that both were cucked by the same guy.
I still think the college guy is the winner despite that, because of his endless stamina and premature ejaculation issue,because of that I think he banged Marina hundred times more than any other guy Marina has been with , and with
but in this game , I think the only hot scene with the MC for me is kissing Yukana while having sex and the elevator scene but the hottest and best one is the picture that was accidentally sent to the MC that showed the true color of this game which is

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
Us as the bull is getting cucked?

That's pretty rare NTR, even including doujin. It's like "you're not a true NTR fan until you're cucked yourself" kind of vibe

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
I am gonna pass on this one, after reading the entire story events.

MC getting cucked in epilogue just isn't my thing. I am a lot more into the actual corruption than the cuckoldry. And the epilogue ruins it for me.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Both the MC of this game and the college guy in Marina series were cucked because of one thing
that is their mistake and it's funny to think that both were cucked by the same guy.
it's also ironic because the first game of marina series is the best.
Us as the bull is getting cucked?

That's pretty rare NTR, even including doujin. It's like "you're not a true NTR fan until you're cucked yourself" kind of vibe
Onboro thought that a "surprise NTR" was a good idea :KEK:
I still think the college guy is the winner despite that, because of his endless stamina and premature ejaculation issue,because of that I think he banged Marina hundred times more than any other guy Marina has been with , and with
but in this game , I think the only hot scene with the MC for me is kissing Yukana while having sex and the elevator scene but the hottest and best one is the picture that was accidentally sent to the MC that showed the true color of this game which is
I highly disagree. the affair scene at the hotel is very wild, especially the line where yukana says "I don't wanna go home", or "I don't wanna wear it (a rubber) when having sex with Yoshikawa-kun" or when she begs the mc to cum inside.

Last edited:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Okay i beta tested it for a little bit, just the prologue.
Well i do see some sentences that make no sense here and there ...
This thing is improvable for sure but the quality is high for a MTL (and certainly better than a certain Shiori TL that we have in this site).
Is it done and over or we will see an improved complete version since to me it only needs a little bit of editing?
I'd gladly do it, but the epilogue really ruined the game for me. the translation project is available in the extras if someone wants to do it, but I think I should put it on google docs or something to smooth the process, but I also want to keep track of the changes

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
is this netorase or netori ? cuz the overview spoilers basically says that the MC is the bull and not the husband

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
Guys there are 2 scenes missing in my gallery the 2 last one i can't unlock them no matter what i do pls help and guide me how to unlock it

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Guys there are 2 scenes missing in my gallery the 2 last one i can't unlock them no matter what i do pls help and guide me how to unlock it
it's the 2 scenes of the epilogue, I recommend reading here what the epilogue is about before playing

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Buka Ore x Onna Joushi/Kashidashi Play = ??? ~Buka no Ore ni Kashidasareta Hitozuma Onna Joushi, Yukana~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote