VN Others Completed Buka Ore x Onna Joushi/Kashidashi Play = ??? ~Buka no Ore ni Kashidasareta Hitozuma Onna Joushi, Yukana~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
NTR missing tag

What did you use to translate the game?
every single line of the game was sent to multiple AI models like Gemini, GPT4, command-r-plus, llama3, etc. Each model better translates a piece of the text, so my job was to compose and edit the translation. I also used some classic machine translators like DeepL to get a literal translation so I could get a better grip on the texts

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
I always make fun of that one guy who claims 'this isn't ntr because its his mom or they are not lovers' but from the story the mc is doing the cucking, people coming in expecting ntr fetish is gonna be really dissapointed

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I always make fun of that one guy who claims 'this isn't ntr because its his mom or they are not lovers' but from the story the mc is doing the cucking, people coming in expecting ntr fetish is gonna be really dissapointed
sorry for the bad news, but it's you who will be disappointed. this game has a really bad secret epilogue if you know what I mean, but you can pretend that it doesn't exist
So, according to the overview, this is netori game, not netorare?
What's with ntr tag then?
but even netori games receive the netorare tag, I think

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
sorry for the bad news, but it's you who will be disappointed. this game has a really bad secret epilogue if you know what I mean, but you can pretend that it doesn't exist

but even netori games receive the netorare tag, I think
Spoil me on the "NTR" part of the epilogue please.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Start of game we are a Man who works an office job, has a strict female boss called Yukana, us and workmates sometimes joke and fantasize about her since she is very pretty, but she's very demanding at work so most people are just scared of her, even us. One day Yukana comes to us to ask to meet up and talk about personal stuff after work, her husband shows up there at the cafe too, there the husband reveals to us that he wishes for us to fuck Yukana, NTR play since he has that fetish and that Yukana chose us as the candidate, Man accepts and we agree on a time for the first sex. During the first sex it's revealed she's inexperienced and highly sensitive, so she gets messed up. Then she tries to get MC to lie with her to husband that it was a normal sex and nothing worth mentioning since it's gonna be very awkward to tell her husband that Man is so much better than him and it was an ecstatic time, (You can choose to lie with her and it ends NTR play and ends the game, canon you are supposed to reveal the truth) but MC reveals truth, husband gets provoked and shocked, Yukana is embarrassed and goes on to troll and be extra mean to us at work. Later on, husband asks us to fuck Yukana again and we do that, 2nd time they are more comfortable with each other and even shares a chill bed talk together with jokes and things like that, then Man offers a 2nd round which Yukana agrees to but to open the camera to record again since she doesn't want to cheat, already closer and better relationship.

Then husband stops play (I think he pays us too to thank us) and they resume normal lives but are a lot nicer to each other. Then one stormy night Man shares a lone time with her at office, when they enter elevator it has a black out because of lightning and cutting off power. Then the 2 share some talks and hold hands closer to keep warmth, here Yukana reveals to us that she likes us (very likely before the NTR play but I can't be sure) then she uses excuse of it being cold to get closer to us, the 2 embrace each other closely, MC couldn't resist her sweet breath right in his face and makes out with her, then the elevator resumes normal state and they separate and leave (she also told him to keep this a secret). Later they have a business trip and while Man is deeply thinking about her in his hotel room, Yukana goes into the room and they have sex, she also offered to have raw sex and initially told him to pull out but towards the end, she told him to cum inside since it's safe day and he creampied her (I don't remember whether she gave a short msg to husband to tell him they are having sex), then they share a very sweet talk on the bed and make out with each other before falling asleep, waking up time is late and they hurry to work. They do it 2nd night too, sharing sweet flirt on the bed as well as making out before sleeping and after waking up.

Some time later, Husband found out about this and and asks Yukana and Man to keep their distance, (This part I am a bit foggy about, he seems to have a bad relationship with Yukana as it seems he ticked off Yukana, although I can't be sure whether it's just because of the NTR nights at the business trip or there's more to their failing marriage). Some time passes, but one day Yukana msgs us to have sex at a hotel (I think it's during their work time too) because she's so pent up with frustration and they go absolutely wild there, making out like lovers the second they enter room and all raw creampies and kissing throughout the long sex. Man also confesses to her and she is super happy he loves her even when she is married and they enter proper lover relationship. Then she gives him a boobjob one night at office and their relationship continues for some time with her now teasing and trolling him more at the work place, like interrogating him in-front of his co-workers why there's a lewd photo of a woman in his phone with her face not shown, when it's actually her but only us and her knows this. Here game ends and it's happy end right?...... Well nope, because if you play through again it continues the story which is the TRUE END because the whole story is 1 route and there's no alternate ending besides the early one on that's a game over.

The TRUE END here..... Some time later she reveals husband wants a new NTR play and they got a new candidate, she promises to us not to go over the top with the random guy and stay with MC. But turns out she fell for the new guy almost instantly at the first NTR session because he is somehow better than MC at sex or they are even? (not sure what was said here). Then Man despairs for some time and one day receives msg that Yukana was supposed to send to husband and it's her with the new guy (Kouichi, Marina 2 AV guy) posing lewdly encouraging her husband for his work and also saying that Kouichi and her are about to make love for a whole day. Man after that is devastated and unable to focus at work, at work party he is an absolute wreck and Yukana takes him home to his place, and final scene of story is us making a move on Yukana and Yukana rejecting us, saying she loves her husband after all and tells us to forget their relationship which was a short dream, (and everyone can tell here, that it's obviously a lie and that she is just in a love affair with Kouichi now and eventually she will get seeded and impregnated by Kouichi). THE END.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Start of game we are a Man who works an office job, has a strict female boss called Yukana, us and workmates sometimes joke and fantasize about her since she is very pretty, but she's very demanding at work so most people are just scared of her, even us. One day Yukana comes to us to ask to meet up and talk about personal stuff after work, her husband shows up there at the cafe too, there the husband reveals to us that he wishes for us to fuck Yukana, NTR play since he has that fetish and that Yukana chose us as the candidate, Man accepts and we agree on a time for the first sex. During the first sex it's revealed she's inexperienced and highly sensitive, so she gets messed up. Then she tries to get MC to lie with her to husband that it was a normal sex and nothing worth mentioning since it's gonna be very awkward to tell her husband that Man is so much better than him and it was an ecstatic time, (You can choose to lie with her and it ends NTR play and ends the game, canon you are supposed to reveal the truth) but MC reveals truth, husband gets provoked and shocked, Yukana is embarrassed and goes on to troll and be extra mean to us at work. Later on, husband asks us to fuck Yukana again and we do that, 2nd time they are more comfortable with each other and even shares a chill bed talk together with jokes and things like that, then Man offers a 2nd round which Yukana agrees to but to open the camera to record again since she doesn't want to cheat, already closer and better relationship.

Then husband stops play (I think he pays us too to thank us) and they resume normal lives but are a lot nicer to each other. Then one stormy night Man shares a lone time with her at office, when they enter elevator it has a black out because of lightning and cutting off power. Then the 2 share some talks and hold hands closer to keep warmth, here Yukana reveals to us that she likes us (very likely before the NTR play but I can't be sure) then she uses excuse of it being cold to get closer to us, the 2 embrace each other closely, MC couldn't resist her sweet breath right in his face and makes out with her, then the elevator resumes normal state and they separate and leave (she also told him to keep this a secret). Later they have a business trip and while Man is deeply thinking about her in his hotel room, Yukana goes into the room and they have sex, she also offered to have raw sex and initially told him to pull out but towards the end, she told him to cum inside since it's safe day and he creampied her (I don't remember whether she gave a short msg to husband to tell him they are having sex), then they share a very sweet talk on the bed and make out with each other before falling asleep, waking up time is late and they hurry to work. They do it 2nd night too, sharing sweet flirt on the bed as well as making out before sleeping and after waking up.

Some time later, Husband found out about this and and asks Yukana and Man to keep their distance, (This part I am a bit foggy about, he seems to have a bad relationship with Yukana as it seems he ticked off Yukana, although I can't be sure whether it's just because of the NTR nights at the business trip or there's more to their failing marriage). Some time passes, but one day Yukana msgs us to have sex at a hotel (I think it's during their work time too) because she's so pent up with frustration and they go absolutely wild there, making out like lovers the second they enter room and all raw creampies and kissing throughout the long sex. Man also confesses to her and she is super happy he loves her even when she is married and they enter proper lover relationship. Then she gives him a boobjob one night at office and their relationship continues for some time with her now teasing and trolling him more at the work place, like interrogating him in-front of his co-workers why there's a lewd photo of a woman in his phone with her face not shown, when it's actually her but only us and her knows this. Here game ends and it's happy end right?...... Well nope, because if you play through again it continues the story which is the TRUE END because the whole story is 1 route and there's no alternate ending besides the early one on that's a game over.

The TRUE END here..... Some time later she reveals husband wants a new NTR play and they got a new candidate, she promises to us not to go over the top with the random guy and stay with MC. But turns out she fell for the new guy almost instantly at the first NTR session because he is somehow better than MC at sex or they are even? (not sure what was said here). Then Man despairs for some time and one day receives msg that Yukana was supposed to send to husband and it's her with the new guy (Kouichi, Marina 2 AV guy) posing lewdly encouraging her husband for his work and also saying that Kouichi and her are about to make love for a whole day. Man after that is devastated and unable to focus at work, at work party he is an absolute wreck and Yukana takes him home to his place, and final scene of story is us making a move on Yukana and Yukana rejecting us, saying she loves her husband after all and tells us to forget their relationship which was a short dream, (and everyone can tell here, that it's obviously a lie and that she is just in a love affair with Kouichi now and eventually she will get seeded and impregnated by Kouichi). THE END.
the couple started talking about the lending a year before the proposal to MC, since then misato stares at MC at work, and even a female coworker (I think her name is shiraishi) mentions to MC that she thinks that misato likes him.

she chooses the MC for the trip expecting to have an affair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BukaOreXOnnaJoushiKashidashiPlay-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Atelier Sakura churns out NTR games like Chilla's Art used to churn out horror titles, and they just keep coming. I think they release an average of 4 games per year and somehow they're still in business, which means they must have a market even though the art style never changes lol.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
the couple started talking about the lending a year before the proposal to MC, since then misato stares at MC at work, and even a female coworker (I think her name is shiraishi) mentions to MC that she thinks that misato likes him.

Sounds like the MC's the one who's delusional lol. It has always been an affair thing. The heroine is basically your female version of a scumbag who hunts cute men and discards the ones she got tired with. Also who is surprised that the AV ACTOR is better at sex than the office worker? Like really now?

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Sounds like the MC's the one who's delusional lol. It has always been an affair thing. The heroine is basically your female version of a scumbag who hunts cute men and discards the ones she got tired with. Also who is surprised that the AV ACTOR is better at sex than the office worker? Like really now?
you didn't see seiji in action :KEK: IRL the differences don't really matter, unless the difference is really big. misato doesn't hunt men, quite the opposite, but I agree when you say that she's a scumbag from the beginning

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
you didn't see seiji in action :KEK: IRL the differences don't really matter, unless the difference is really big. misato doesn't hunt men, quite the opposite, but I agree when you say that she's a scumbag from the beginning
Since you never really see from her POV you can't know, but my instinct is telling me is that she DOES hunt men with her partner's consent. It's in a woman's blood to do a 180 at will but it makes far more sense if she has been doing this for a while, and the MC just doesn't know it.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023

Seems like a copy paste from e-hentai.org

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023

Both the MC of this game and the college guy in Marina series were cucked because of one thing
that is their mistake and it's funny to think that both were cucked by the same guy.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote