3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
The combat bug is still present? That bug really kills the replayability, for me.

The maps are a nightmare of poor design. No point in sorta giving us icons, until you don't, the tiny map guide is worthless after a few minutes and so many maps we have no idea where we are or if we missed any. There could be 10 maps or 100, we have no clue. No idea how many people to talk with or where they are. No one likes intentional bad design.
They be need to be more streamlined, or given teleport points, but you learn them quite quickly.

Midasd

Jun 23, 2023
In my opinion, if you want to add an NTR aspect to the game, I would prefer if the NTR theme is that when your team loses against a monster, the heroine will be raped by the monster.That way we can make our character stronger so that we don't lose in order to protect the Heroine,I actually don't like the type when a random guy comes and just fucks the Heroine I feel like the struggle to win her heart is in vain

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
In my opinion, if you want to add an NTR aspect to the game, I would prefer if the NTR theme is that when your team loses against a monster, the heroine will be raped by the monster.That way we can make our character stronger so that we don't lose in order to protect the Heroine,I actually don't like the type when a random guy comes and just fucks the Heroine I feel like the struggle to win her heart is in vain
A corruption side would make far more sense than NTR. You side with one goddess, you get pure route, side with the other, corruption route.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
oh my, it's something seeing the vanilla vs ntr conversation happen as a spectator, I've seen games like business of loving or zombies retreat in that one scene have a heated discussion about adding ntr out of the blue, so I was hoping that by being up-front in the roadmap about was going to added in the future it would be easier to explain, but it's completely different when you're the dev of the game, it interesting since it really grounds your perspective of what I expected the conversation to be compared to how is the conversation going right now but I hope I can clear the air a little.

Vanilla version of the game is standard dating sim content, there's a bit of corruption going on since the goddess's crest does shift their mind a little bit into being way more willing to engage in lewd acts but it's founded in a sense of love and the mc caring enough for them and helping them navigate their problems

the ntr version would have more to do with the fallen goddess using the humans of the village to corrupt the girls, and to prevent the awakening from happen, it not apparent right now, and for that I apologize, I hope I can convey it better in a future update, but when they're fighting the crest activates and they become more susceptible to doing sexual acts, so the humans would take advantage of that to start pushing little by little since the narrative of that side would make it seem that they are just using them for combat without getting anything in return, eventually the influence of the fallen goddess would overcome the awakening

some concepts I wanna play with the ntr version of the game is exhibitionism, maybe using a glory-hole type event to service humans after a fight, I would love to implement in a way that the girls are conflicted between the awakening and being susceptible to lewd acts, and humans taking notice of that and using it, another concept I would love to use is to maybe put a assesinate the mc plot once they are corrupted by malice enough, I don't want to go the cuck route of watching them get screwed and the mc getting the sloppy seconds,

I'm even playing with the idea of having it be Vanilla version of the game = Blessing of the elven village and / ntr version of the game = curse of the elven village, but I don't know if separing the game in two would be good but I'll cross that bridge when I get there, but I want the game to be considered "complete" once the vanilla route is doneso, and just consider the NTR as free-dlc-expansion type of thing

I hope that explains my idea behind the future ntr content of the game

if you're looking for "Hard Netori" I think I don't have that, however Shiori is married and you're supposed to take the spot of her current husband since she is tired of her relationship

Your whole post was incredible helpful, thank you so much for taking the time to type out your suggestions, I'll be implementing most of the things you said in the next version
I'm still not fully commited to the idea but I'm planning on once that you progress enough with a storyline, the girls will form a volleyball team instead of just hard training, like you said, maybe it costs more AP but it's a level up for the whole squad, and it would be a cutesy way of implementing outfits

You're supposed to just talk to Kyoko to trigger her evening conversation and that would make it so you can help her
but maybe I screwed up the boolean check, I'll look into it and if it's a bug I'll create version 1.1.3

The squad selection is dependant on what day of the week it is, the game has 3 cycles, Cycle 1 = Monday Wednesday Thursday / Cycle 2 = Tuesday, Friday / Cycle 3 = Saturday, Sunday

Random stat gains are a staple of Fire Emblem games so I thought it would be a nice idea, but maybe I'll balance it with selling stat boosters or something to help the player

Excellent Idea, I'll start working on it
Unfortunately the netorare on the horizon just sour the whole thing for me so Ill wait to see how big this "dlc" will be compared to the vanilla path. I do have an idea you might consider for the netorare path if you dont want to go full MC cuck watching with sloppy seconds thing, maybe you could have human females also corrupting him ? I dislike femdom but it sure could work great in such scenario either soft cute elven boy toy or a hard elven boy pet femdom would work, while the girls are getting stolen from him he starts to lose himself too in the embrace of human females using him to quench thier own fantasies/desires kinda thing.

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
Just a passing comment as i see it has a update, but it looks like this has a identity crisis, for a hero/harem main theme it has attracted a lot of ntr players and compared to hero/harem players,but then again mixing two polar opposite tags has probably dampened any harem interest, but just my opinion.Peace.

Reactions: EJW and Boardguy
Jul 14, 2024
What I gotten from the replies is that:

1. I'll be adding a way to skip the intro in the future,
  2. I don't know if its possible to reduce the map, I actually don't feel like that is a big issue, what I can do is make it so you can teleport around for fast travel

Anyone else getting a 'cannot read property 'x' of undefined' error?
If you can give me more info on how that error appeared I could fix it soon hopefully.

In regards to the combat, I might end up finding a way to simplify aspects of it, it's a nice idea and I really like the system, but it's an idea that worked a hell of a lot better in paper.

and to echo that feeling, having both sides of NTR and Vanilla is something that also seemed good in paper but man, I couldn't be any more wrong if I tried, had I know what I know now, I would have absolutely picked a side, in my eyes, I think to have NTR there needs to be an element of a relationship, so my plan was to have them develop a relationship with the MC, and I figured if you're going to have that, might as well have the option to romance them outright (ergo vanilla, and if you're going to be doing vanilla, might as well make it good if it's going to be there), plus if it's the god-given right of the MC to marry them I feel that could make it spicier (?) to have the option of guys trying to corrupt and steal away what is yours.

Essentially I used to think that in order to have a good NTR game, you needed the bases of a good-to-great vanilla lovey-dovey romance, and that still might be true, but I went the wrong route in how to accomplish that, the game is definitely in a weird no-mans-land lacking a niche that unites several concepts together, I'm trying to fix it as I go along, but yeah, this was quite possible the dumbest road I could have taken but hey, you live and learn.

The silver linning is that reading some of the suggestions on how to approach the NTR in the future seem really good, so when I eventually get there, I do have a lot of ideas on how to go about creating that path.

At the moment I still think that the best course of action is to continue to focus on developing characters to establish that relationship, don't get me wrong, I actually enjoy writting and creating vanilla relationships that end up in marriage and happy ever after, I'm not in any personal hurry to start adding NTR, However, the NTR side of the people I have interacted with have been surprisingly more civilized and fair, so I do want to give them what they want in return.
I just gotta hold on for several updates while I fix the mess I created for myself.

Last edited:

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
What I gotten from the replies is that:

1. I'll be adding a way to skip the intro in the future,
  2. I don't know if its possible to reduce the map, I actually don't feel like that is a big issue, what I can do is make it so you can teleport around for fast travel

If you can give me more info on how that error appeared I could fix it soon hopefully.

In regards to the combat, I might end up finding a way to simplify aspects of it, it's a nice idea and I really like the system, but it's an idea that worked a hell of a lot better in paper.

and to echo that feeling, having both sides of NTR and Vanilla is something that also seemed good in paper but man, I couldn't be any more wrong if I tried, had I know what I know now, I would have absolutely picked a side, in my eyes, I think to have NTR there needs to be an element of a relationship, so my plan was to have them develop a relationship with the MC, and I figured if you're going to have that, might as well have the option to romance them outright (ergo vanilla, and if you're going to be doing vanilla, might as well make it good if it's going to be there), plus if it's the god-given right of the MC to marry them I feel that could make it spicier (?) to have the option of guys trying to corrupt and steal away what is yours.

Essentially I used to think that in order to have a good NTR game, you needed the bases of a good-to-great vanilla lovey-dovey romance, and that still might be true, but I went the wrong route in how to accomplish that, the game is definitely in a weird no-mans-land lacking a niche that unites several concepts together, I'm trying to fix it as I go along, but yeah, this was quite possible the dumbest road I could have taken but hey, you live and learn.

The silver linning is that reading some of the suggestions on how to approach the NTR in the future seem really good, so when I eventually get there, I do have a lot of ideas on how to go about creating that path.

At the moment I still think that the best course of action is to continue to focus on developing characters to establish that relationship, don't get me wrong, I actually enjoy writting and creating vanilla relationships that end up in marriage and happy ever after, I'm not in any personal hurry to start adding NTR, However, the NTR side of the people I have interacted with have been surprisingly more civilized and fair, so I do want to give them what they want in return.
I just gotta hold on for several updates while I fix the mess I created for myself.
So the whole point of including the vanilla side of the game is to make a ntr game? :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and Boardguy
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes