• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
It's kinda hard to hold it against them for turning into NTR heroines in a hypothetical future where they're made the victims of corruption magic that basically mind controls them into being sluts.
Vanillabros and even others that aren't vanilla only types aren't going to like characters that turn on and murder the MC no matter how much its explained.

As much as you want to chalk it up to plot devices, they're just going to pass hard on that. Personally I find that aspect disdainful myself. Its a whole different layer of betrayal type stuff I'm turned off by than just becoming a fucktoy for the antagonists.

He also made the point that good NTR should be played against a good existing relationship, so he wants the vanilla route in place first so that people who want a more masochistic approach can build up the sense of losing a meaningful relationship and not just losing a potential one can. At that point you might as well also implement win conditions for people who want to avoid the NTR which gives us the harem vanilla route.
Personally I think the best route forward given that it's too late to change the premise into either a pure harem or a pure NTR game would be to compartmentalize the NTR into either a DLC or a sort of spin off with the base game and the NTR content in it.
All of this is why I think it'd be better served separating them into different universes and sets of characters. Go all in on harem/vanilla/wolesome etc whatever for one, go in for the NTR and brutal stuff with another set of characters. Simple name and character design swap. Its koikatsu assets for them and a quick tweak to pull off. No need to hold back with either for the content then.

Its not like people who want the NTR content are harmed by it, unless their entire motivation is obsessing over the characters players who would like a vanilla path end up corrupted/betray the MC. Which is just as obnoxious/petty a reason for wanting NTR as I can think of. Two separate instances, both get the kind of games they'd enjoy, win win.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vanillabros and even others that aren't vanilla only types aren't going to like characters that turn on and murder the MC no matter how much its explained.

As much as you want to chalk it up to plot devices, they're just going to pass hard on that. Personally I find that aspect disdainful myself. Its a whole different layer of betrayal type stuff I'm turned off by than just becoming a fucktoy for the antagonists.
Yaaa that's a level of insecurity that there's no point in pandering to. If someone's that easily bothered by avoidable NTR then they wouldn't support the project even if they did what you suggested and made a separate set of LIs for the NTR part. Those people wouldn't want their money going towards a developer who's spending his time on an NTR project whether or not these LIs were "safe".
The only betrayal in that path is from the MC betraying the women by not living up to his duties as the goddess's champion.
All of this is why I think it'd be better served separating them into different universes and sets of characters. Go all in on harem/vanilla/wolesome etc whatever for one, go in for the NTR and brutal stuff with another set of characters. Simple name and character design swap. Its koikatsu assets for them and a quick tweak to pull off. No need to hold back with either for the content then.

Its not like people who want the NTR content are harmed by it, unless their entire motivation is obsessing over the characters players who would like a vanilla path end up corrupted/betray the MC. Which is just as obnoxious/petty a reason for wanting NTR as I can think of. Two separate instances, both get the kind of games they'd enjoy, win win.
And then for the vanilla bros who decided they like the separate set of LIs more than the first ones? Do we need a third set to accommodate them as well? Not to mention this game's already massively ambitious without expecting the dev to make an entire extra cast just to appease a few people who'd have never supported the project anyway.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Bug? Where do I go to unlock Kyoko's 2nd event?

Also, how do I start the Mayor's 1st event? I keep going to her home and farm and there's no event indicator at all.

Attached is my save as well, I can't upload the .rmmzsave here so change the .txt to the original format.

Last edited:

Gevestus

May 9, 2023
Hey does anyone know why my save will not load I moved my save from past version into new updated version put i can not load old save
"There's a bug I haven't been able to recreate enough to solve
When loading a savefile there's a chance the loading won't progress
You'll hear a RPG Maker error sound and the gamescreen will remain dark
To fix it press the [Cancel] Key, by default the [X] Key
Start a new game, and as soon as the option to return to title it's available click it
After that it should allow you to load your savefile"

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Yaaa that's a level of insecurity that there's no point in pandering to. If someone's that easily bothered by avoidable NTR then they wouldn't support the project even if they did what you suggested and made a separate set of LIs for the NTR part. Those people wouldn't want their money going towards a developer who's spending his time on an NTR project whether or not these LIs were "safe".
The only betrayal in that path is from the MC betraying the women by not living up to his duties as the goddess's champion.

And then for the vanilla bros who decided they like the separate set of LIs more than the first ones? Do we need a third set to accommodate them as well? Not to mention this game's already massively ambitious without expecting the dev to make an entire extra cast just to appease a few people who'd have never supported the project anyway.
That is not insecurity. What a weirdass thing to say...
15 girl breeding harem with incest is also not vanilla.

I still believe it should have two routes: the current goddess, who is actually quite shady and a bit racist, and the other goddess who is influencing the goblins.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes