sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Id run out of Cost. I can burn "Strengthen" due to having 100+% crit chance and the skill from earlier. But it would make it slower.

EDIT: the only fear i have is if i lose during Turn 0 when my Fan debuff reaches 100. since you get 5 Stacks per battle no matter what

EDIT2: btw how does she work? is it a permanent ATK reduction? or can i get it back?
1- Upgraded 'Slash' costs 0, so...
2- The answer to that is to 1-shot her, preventing her auto-beg move. Spam Bolster until you charged up enough. Mix up a 'Convert' and/or 'Focus' for infinite Cost.
3- Obvious trap, so I've never even tried. It probably recovers after ending the run? I only care about her loot TBH.

Try out the wand for power creep. Like mentioned above, Mana Loop+Feedback is ridiculous. With basic Skills (ATK+ upon using/recovering Cost) you can charge up any attack faster than any other weapon. You'd still need to avoid damaging Rapture to time your 1-shot, but you'd get there faster.
BTW, when you set up a loop properly, you can hold Enter or Space, then click away to speed up the process.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Just tested it. you get this debuff
Ah, the trauma... :eek: Is is a status? Or a card status? Or is it a card given by a status? But what kind of card?

BTW, I finally finished the girl/fetish list. For science.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...there isn't a tags limit to a thread, is there?

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Ah, the trauma... :eek: Is is a status? Or a card status? Or is it a card given by a status? But what kind of card?
it's a personal status effect you're stuck with for the run, but you can remove it normally outside of it.
hearing of calamari fetish is a first for me lol. seriously though, listed like this the variety in this game looks even more impressive.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018

...there isn't a tags limit to a thread, is there?
Thanks for the science. Please stand on the platform over there to be transported to your cake. (though you did miss Warabe[Footjob, humiliation/goading?, yukata?])

EDIT: maybe someone can link this list in the OP?

Last edited:
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
OK this was incredibly aggravating. You need 4-5 documents open to cross-check your reference/consistency, when you don't need to run the game proper to double-check what in carnation is happening... All hail English for 99% having the one precise word for one precise situation - not only looking at Japanese.

This is a massive timesink I can no longer afford so I'll call that a wrap for my side. That ought to get a passing grade. I didn't even bother with the dialogues, but they're easier to deal with than what I tackled (sheer volume aside).
I revised most of the tech stuff, plus freebies here and there (until I gave up for no context nor order).

Anyway this was done with/for 1.091. Yell at me if I overlooked updated stuff, or bugs, or a comma somewhere.
Note that a bunch of text is saved in your save file. You might need to start a new run to refresh.
Debating if I want to tackle the defeat scenes and maybe the in-battle dialog & story bits.

Couple of questions about your work. With your files are they all complete, primarily asking about act0x, ser, serhan and yuu. Do you know if the dialog text will auto wrap or if there is a character limit per line?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Couple of questions about your work. With your files are they all complete, primarily asking about act0x, ser, serhan and yuu. Do you know if the dialog text will auto wrap or if there is a character limit per line?
act0 - enemy moves list. Should be complete, but feel free to revisit. I left '責める' for lack of a good all-around word.
ser - enemy dialogue. I only had my fun with Stir. Go wild!
yuu - enemy dialogue #2. Same as above.
serhan - a bit of everything. I only did a quick pass before I got lost and gave up. All yours!

Unsure about a char limit, but no wordwrap at all, so I guess you know the drill better than I do. Any line too long sill simply overflow onto a second line, which looks awful, but nothing breaks. I used Open Office Calc myself but still had to cut short/reword many of Stir's lines so they look OK.
Obvious, but be careful with commas. I hate CSVs for this...

To note, some descriptions, etc. should be showing but don't (looking at predicted move). There's also this "0" choice that pops up in English version. They'll probably fix that at some point.
I'll take no offense whatsoever should you modify anything I did. I know I'm not the best, far from it.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
act0 - enemy moves list. Should be complete, but feel free to revisit. I left '責める' for lack of a good all-around word.
ser - enemy dialogue. I only had my fun with Stir. Go wild!
yuu - enemy dialogue #2. Same as above.
serhan - a bit of everything. I only did a quick pass before I got lost and gave up. All yours!

Unsure about a char limit, but no wordwrap at all, so I guess you know the drill better than I do. Any line too long sill simply overflow onto a second line, which looks awful, but nothing breaks. I used Open Office Calc myself but still had to cut short/reword many of Stir's lines so they look OK.
Obvious, but be careful with commas. I hate CSVs for this...

To note, some descriptions, etc. should be showing but don't (looking at predicted move). There's also this "0" choice that pops up in English version. They'll probably fix that at some point.
I'll take no offense whatsoever should you modify anything I did. I know I'm not the best, far from it.
Thanks. Going to focus on the oxxx files for the defeat scenes first. Doubt I will adjust much if any of your work, I am super lazy and have no need to reinvent the wheel here...

Yeah will have to dig to figure out that "0" choice, but I assumed it was an optional secondary chance to resist that had no intended context for the specific event.

test22250

Jul 19, 2020
In the multiple choice rolls that happen during fights (e.g. you'll have options like "avoid 50%" "submit" etc.), why is the bottom right option always "0" and clickable? Is that a bug?

Reactions: omni5

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Quick update, there is a total of over 5k lines of dialog for all 40 characters defeat scenes. This is going to take some time.

I will release enemies associated in each chapter as batches. First up are the two shops (Selina & Elina) as a trial run to ensure there are no introduced bugs.

sandsea_urchin did you encounter any animation/sfx calls using a spelled out number in the last column for some lines? E.g. I noticed it would end in x,x,x,x,4,Four. Tried changing it to x,x,x,x,4,4 and there was no noticeable issues or changes during the scene. I'm assuming however RR did their MTL some of that script converted the last number into text. It seems the plugin used was able to recognize the number no matter the format.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
did you encounter any animation/sfx calls using a spelled out number in the last column for some lines?
That doesn't ring a bell... After a quick check, around 90 'four' in data? And quite a few other numbers.
I get it. They MTLed the CSVs per column. For example in the o***.x files the 6th column is often a string, but not always, hence what we see.

I'd need to check the CEs to make sure that's not an issue. Sadly my (Steam, commercial) RPGMV doesn't run anymore, since a year or so. I'll see if I can manage to fix that.
I thought the js didn't manage the TL, but I'll double-check properly in my spare time.

Alternatively, I/you can probably batch-fix these with notepad++ regexes - being careful of ",Ten" not being part of ",Tentacles". That can be done whenever.

In the multiple choice rolls that happen during fights (e.g. you'll have options like "avoid 50%" "submit" etc.), why is the bottom right option always "0" and clickable? Is that a bug?
That's a known issue. And not our fault, but the original MTL's. There's also supposed to be a line above most of these choices. It shows "0" now too. Think of the extra '0' as a cheat for difficulty-hating gaijins ;)
Like said above I'm currently unable to fix that - probably. But no doubt RRlabs are already on it. Their first versions are always a bit messy but they always fix 'em up fast and good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: test22250

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
That doesn't ring a bell... After a quick check, around 90 'four' in data? And quite a few other numbers.
I get it. They MTLed the CSVs per column. For example in the o***.x files the 6th column is often a string, but not always, hence what we see.

I'd need to check the CEs to make sure that's not an issue. Sadly my (Steam, commercial) RPGMV doesn't run anymore, since a year or so. I'll see if I can manage to fix that.
I thought the js didn't manage the TL, but I'll double-check properly in my spare time.

Alternatively, I/you can probably batch-fix these with notepad++ regexes - being careful of ",Ten" not being part of ",Tentacles". That can be done whenever.

That's a known issue. And not our fault, but the original MTL's. There's also supposed to be a line above most of these choices. It shows "0" now too. Think of the extra '0' as a cheat for difficulty-hating gaijins ;)
Like said above I'm currently unable to fix that - probably. But no doubt RRlabs are already on it. Their first versions are always a bit messy but they always fix 'em up fast and good.
Thanks for the offer but it's not needed. I ended up fixing all the lines in the o*** files when doing a quick review of the the non-dialog lines. Just was hoping that was present only in the post defeat files.

Hopefully RR has a fix soon on the dialog choice issue. At present I won't touch sentaku.x although I doubt the main issue is with that file. I'm thinking there is a bug within one of their custom plugins. I reviewed lines 92 & 93 for "Selina" from sentaku and based on the format guide at the top it should work as intended.

For any who cares, should I review & update each character's name or just fix the spacing issue at the end of some of them? Case in point the coin shop lady is セリナ which was translated to Selina but could (and most likely should) be translated as Serina. Haven't checked other names yet but kinda leaning towards updating the CommonEvents file to fix/adjust the names.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Is there any way to permanently increase your attack past the upgrades? The health pools are utterly ridiculous. Also, where is the pee content that the game says it has an option for?

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
oml that magic sword is sO broken. I thought the wand was great until they gave us the weapon that has all 3 weapons in 1.

What's the max damage someone here has gotten? First try final boss was stacking up my costs until I got to 39/6 and WHAM 20K damage xd (cost not included)

also for a mtl it's surprisingly not that bad to read

Reactions: omni5

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Finished the two shop keepers defeat scenes to test things out. The included rar file only contains those two and updated their names in the CommonEvents file. If you want to try it out, extract the files into the game's root folder. Please let me know if you encounter any issues with those two characters, this includes fighting them. Doubt my limited changes to the CommonEvents file will break things but you never know if those name fields are referenced/involved in some other obscured event...

I had some free time today to work on this but both characters scenes were pretty quick. Don't expect the others to go as fast. Do note I took some liberties with the translation. I hated when the text followed to another line so I was stuck keeping each line under 79 characters long. Some flowery prose was lost but the intent is kept. Additionally, I am not able to use commas. So many lines may look a little weird. Debating if I should use periods for commas or leave it as is, let me know what you all prefer.

On the plus side I found a few dialog lines with Serina that would never trigger due to bad coding. It was set to only show up if your number of losses to her were less than zero (<0). They were meant to show up after a second loss or more (>0) to her.

Not sure if other characters will have the same issue but I'll double check as I work through each one. ~4600 more lines of text to go...

Last edited:

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Is there any way to permanently increase your attack past the upgrades? The health pools are utterly ridiculous. Also, where is the pee content that the game says it has an option for?
there is only one enemy in later in the game with pee content (thank the devs)

test22250

Jul 19, 2020
Ah ok, fair enough. I shall forsake the 0 option henceforth... maybe
Thank you for your hard work, much appreciated :)

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Debating if I should use periods for commas or leave it as is, let me know what you all prefer.
You kind of can. I've used their "、" quite liberally. You can find a list of others
Annoying, but my comma fetish wouldn't compromise...

I'll run a little test, thanks!

edit: PR potpourri, mostly overflows (using 5 chars for MC name).
Feel free to dismiss anything. I just jolted down as I read.

Last edited:
Reactions: sportsfan30

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
For the Ch1 mobs the only name I'm going to change is Lil -> Riru ( リル ). That is the most common name. Went down the Gundam ZZ / Unicorn rabbit hole about her sister... Yeah I'm keeping her as Puru plus it matches with the ending -ru vs changing her name to Pull or Pul or Ple.

The others are close enough or match as it should be.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes