RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
Hmm, I encountered a problem with the heart skill succubus. Gonna have to wait for a fix. For now, let's just hope RNG let's me pass by her.

Jan 21, 2022
Started getting this error after updating. Did I do something wrong or is this a new bug?
View attachment 3930875
I think I figured out what was wrong here. Basically I extracted the game in Japanese instead of English because that's how I extracted 1.06 and this caused the crashes. I extracted it normally with English now and it seems to work fine.

EDIT: Nevermind it still happens.

Last edited:

vvf77235

Jul 21, 2022
Crunched v11 with translations (by sandsea_urchin and sportsfan30) and additional fixes for english translation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached file with fix to the transparent backgrounds problem in compressed version and more changes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached file with additional changes patch 1.1 applied from v1.09

Last edited:

Anotu

May 11, 2018
Crunched v11 with translations (by sandsea_urchin and sportsfan30) and additional fixes for english translation
After installing this patch I get an error "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png". After adding a dummy file with this name, I'm given an error that another png in there failed to load. Looks like some stuff didn't get included?

vvf77235

Jul 21, 2022
After installing this patch I get an error "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png". After adding a dummy file with this name, I'm given an error that another png in there failed to load. Looks like some stuff didn't get included?
File 'IconSet.png' is not included in . I'm not sure why you're missing the file...

Anyway, attached system folder (compressed version)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Anotu

May 11, 2018
File 'IconSet.png' is not included in . I'm not sure why you're missing the file...

Anyway, attached system folder (compressed version)
Thanks - although it appears now that I'm also missing audio/se .ogg files. I just went back and checked the download options for the game on page 1 of this thread, and I'm not getting the png or ogg files the game's looking for even in those downloads - however, the game runs perfectly fine in patch 1.06 like that.

Is there another patch I've failed to download which includes these, between 1.06 and 1.1? It's odd that you have them and I don't.

Edit: After some experimentation, game actually works on just the 1.1 patch by itself, but adding your patch suddenly has the game require png and ogg files which aren't initially included. I'm not sure what causes this!

Last edited:

vvf77235

Jul 21, 2022
OP is v1.06 encrypted (audio and images)
Compressed 1.06 version is decrypted.
Link with 1.091 version is encrypted, but audio and images doesn't change (Confirmed)
Patch 1.100 . is for version 1.091 1.06 (encrypted).
Patch 1.1 (crunched) is for version 1.091 1.06 with audio and images compressed (1.06 decrypted) and encrypted to false in System.json (last line)

I think changes from version 1.06 to 1.09 are included in patch 1.1 (crunched).

Are you using the compressed version 1.06?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes