VN Unity Completed Vanilla Brulee & the Rose Bandit [v1.67] [Summoon / BlueBerry]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

visuvisu

Oct 4, 2020
I don't mind gay content but omegaverse is so fucking stupid. I can't handle it without literally turning my brain off and just looking at the images. Reading that shit is straight up cringe. Why can't men fuck each other normally?

Last edited:

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I don't mind gay content but omegaverse is so fucking stupid. I can't handle it without literally turning my brain off and just looking at the images. Reading that shit is straight up cringe. Why can't men fuck each other normally?
first-time-debbie-smith.gif

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
Anyone else having trouble running the game ? The exe appears blank and i get an error message when trying to launch. Maybe it's due to the file being .EXE instead of .exe ?
1725292190991.png

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I mean... it's literally as is. I usually shut my brain off and ignore text for Alpha/Omega stuff 95% of the time if I'm gonna play it because I know it's going to be making INCREDIBLY cringe text.

Reactions: visuvisu
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote