CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Looks like it can be a fun game. A lot of mistakes have to be fixed. Good luck, looking forward to your next update.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
I played this update when it dropped a while ago. And I still have no idea what the difference between this update and the previous update is. I mean, yeah, there are endings now. But which ones? Where? How to get there? To be fair, I only really tried the netorase route after the update, but since netorare and netorase are seemingly the only routes, I feel like I should have stumbled upon one of the endings.
I guess Bob got tired of building and proceeded to wrecking relationships instead. Good for you, Bob.
Damn it, now I want a Netori game where Fix-It Felix from Wreck-It Ralph is trying to be a NTR villain and steal wives/girlfriends from their partners but keeps accidentally fixing their relationship problems during cheating sex, going "Why do I fix everything I touch?"; with variations for what those problems are. Toxic girlfriend gets "corrected" by Felix' dick, timid housewife finally finds the resolve to sit her insensitive husband down and talk their issues out after she realizes what a relief it is to be honest about what she's feeling after Felix does the "your mouth says no, but your body says yes" routine, etc. Throughout the story, Felix continues to try out all the scummy NTR villain tactics he can think of, and all of them somehow improve the lives of his targets.

The finale is, of course, the girl in a mutually destructive relationship with no redeeming qualities, whom Felix finally succeeds in stealing away since the only way to fix her relationship is to end it. Both her and her ex end up being better off without each other. The epilogue features Felix in his new job as a couples' counsellor, screwing one of his clients while deliberately explaining how she needs to tackle her problems with her husband, finally at peace with the relationship-healing powers of his dick.

Last edited:

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
I love the duality of F95. Yesterday this game had one review and a 1 star rating. Now it has one review and a 5 star rating.
There is no way this game is 5 star, and it isn't 1 star either.

It has some decent ideas, but it's clearly not polished. Sadly it seems like the dev was a bit over ambitious and just wanted to finish this and quickly move on. There are supposedly two routes to take. NTR or NTS, but only the NTR route has any scenes. The NTS route seems to just be a way to invite the antagonist to your home for a session with the FMC where you can specify which acts they perform. There are also some scenes at her workplace, but they don't lead to anything.

The main NTR route has some ok scenes, but the pacing and writing is hurried and clunky. The animation isn't great, but I've seen far worse. Same goes for the art style. If this had been reworked, properly constructed and fleshed out, it would have been a good game, but as is, it's mediocre and clearly unfinished. It should have been tagged with "abandoned" rather than "completed".

BonrAlternate

Jun 21, 2017
OMG Don't be too harsh, typical guy who spent too much time on here and thought he could do it himself!

Definitely stopped because of low quality and lack of "game" in it!

I'm taking my time with the newest game before I release anything!
I've been a long time fan of your Pixiv, so I know that you can make very good content. I have no idea how hard rpgmaker is, but you had a good foundation set in my opinion. You have my support on any future works you do!

anime_walrus

Oct 27, 2018
I enjoyed it a lot even if some parts seem unfinished. Is it possible to use all the different outfits that I see in the game images or are they not implemented yet?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I've been a long time fan of your Pixiv, so I know that you can make very good content. I have no idea how hard rpgmaker is, but you had a good foundation set in my opinion. You have my support on any future works you do!
Yeah, his pixiv is killer. Really love what he is achieving with koikatsu.

Haven't played the game yet but if I have to believe this thread here it's not good.

Koijzun This is the most raw and unfiltered but honest feedback for you which you can only get here on F95 xD
Go back to the drawing board and keep on going. You can only get better. (y)

As I said I like your content you put out on pixiv. Making a game and writing story is hard but the potential is there.

Nov 10, 2021
This game i so hard to understand. There are 2 routes, but nothing happens if I choose the NTR. Why???????????? Why so many bugs etc etc et. How do I play IT????

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes