SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes
Nov 26, 2023
Aside of this comment is there a page or a place where i can see the DivinesJoi Patreon exclusive videos? I am interested in know the difference in time between the Exclusive Version and the Public version of each video of him because the ones that are posted on PH or in JOI Database are not listed the patreon exclusive one and if you are a free member of him you can't see the duration of each project he has...

Because i want to have his complete collection of Exclusive Content (In the DB we have here are not so many of his works and i want to script the most of him when i get the experience to do it). even if it costs like 15 usd the subscription...
What are you even talking about? I don't see anything missing from the bunkr besides azure lane race queens vid. Divine does not have a lot of exclusives. I guess Emilia remaster is missing too but that's not really too different from the free one.

Last edited:

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
What are you even talking about? I don't see anything missing from the bunkr besides azure lane race queens vid. Divine does not have a lot of exclusives. I guess Emilia remaster is missing too but that's not really too different from the free one.
Well as you mentions there are some works there that are missing i won't be an a-hole to mentions the last one of the Azur Lane Racing girls...

The other day i was crawling his patreon looking for the name of the Episode 5 Part 4 of Summer Wifu Saga (This is cannonical that part from the Bunker? Because in any place i saw that part was mentioned) and why the "Voiced" version of Episode 6 has 30 mins less than the voiceless one.

What i want to know if the prior works to "watch" before the Summer Waifu Saga has Patreon Exclusives or not...

But yeah i got the ones on Bunkr but i only was asking wich of his work has "Extended" versions because on JOI Database doesn't mention wich one has (aside we know that some of those have it)...

Last edited:

Banana674

Mar 21, 2022
im pretty new to this thread so don't really know how all of it works, there was a post with a lot of anime vids listed, but how do I acces those videos?

Apr 21, 2024
im pretty new to this thread so don't really know how all of it works, there was a post with a lot of anime vids listed, but how do I acces those videos?
If you are referring to the one a few pages back (page 127 specifically) then I don't think there is any access to it as it seems to be just a list.

Saryone22

May 15, 2024
I like getting the most humiliating possible endings to finish to but to anyone who has seen every joigang video which one would you say is the worst (best) they have done?

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
With an opening like that it's ABSOLUTELY getting ignored! :)
Yeap here we don't work for requests xDDD

Hiii, plss don't ignore my request againnnn
T_______T
Beidou and Ningguang's Gangbang

Here if someone has the patreon's membership from those creators they are free to share it or no so man take it easy you can't expect to someone share you the video you want just wait or if you don't want to wait then buy the membership and download it...

I don't want to be an a-hole for you but if you don't want to be critized then try to follow the rules of the thread please!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again im asking about something that maybe answer it in the past but...

If you bought the Patreon Subscription of The Joi Database you have all the patreon exclusive videos for download???

I mean all the works that are currently on the page. If it is possible that maybe the next month i will buy the patreon and start sharing some works... But only if we can do that because i can't spend a lot of money on a lot of creators right now Q_Q...

ccgssdtttew

May 22, 2024
Just conversational purposes here. Holojoi videos feels refreshing from the mainstream big creators. How do yall feel about the videos?

No idea about the exclusive versions, but the free versions felt nice iirc. Saying this cuz i just saw them post a game video (thats not public free yet). But i cant wait

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Just conversational purposes here. Holojoi videos feels refreshing from the mainstream big creators. How do yall feel about the videos?

No idea about the exclusive versions, but the free versions felt nice iirc. Saying this cuz i just saw them post a game video (thats not public free yet). But i cant wait
I am following him on Joi Database but never saw or "play" one of his videos but i like some long session JOIs and the image quality in his videos seems to be fine i can't give you a proper feedback about him but yeah i really like to have his exclusive content

ecchiskecchi6

Dec 18, 2023
has some decent not uploaded yet if anyone would be willing to supply the goods o7

Currently there's ~11 (as of this post) exclusives ranging from roughly 11-22 mins in length

For the past 4 months or so they've uploaded an exclusive about every 1-2 weeks, and they do an all round range of kinks with femdom, paizuri, breathplay, edging, and BJs being the primary ones. They also have a few on the more vanilla/wholesome side too.

Exclusive vid characters include:
- Robin, Silver Wolf, Topaz (HSR)
- Mitsuri, Shinobu (Demon Slayer)
- Miku, Nino, Yotsuba, Itsuki Nakano (Quintessential Quintuplets)
- Yae, Ganyu (Genshin)

Reactions: Bruh36865

Skimilk690

Jan 29, 2024
Does anyone have Juicyjoi's extended version of this from last month? not sure if someone sent it already can't find it at all :/

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes