• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Others Tentacle Dumpster [v0.1.58 Demo] [Hina Aozora]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
i love mimics, lockers, dumpsters filled with tentacles
but the game mechanics and art look to simple

KING_VOODOO

Oct 14, 2023
I have the newest update. It sucks. Tell me how to share the file I'll upload it the moment I'm done giving a shit.

Sorry dev I know you put more work in that shit than I would but it is shit. I'd just like to share this trash in spite of you <3

Last edited:

yoi9152

Jul 19, 2021
I have the newest update. It sucks. Tell me how to share the file I'll upload it the moment I'm done giving a shit.

Sorry dev I know you put more work in that shit than I would but it is shit. I'd just like to share this trash in spite of you <3
Im Sorry but i dont know how to do that, i never share an apk before, you can try to use mega, gofile or some app like that

RandomMan1234

Dec 23, 2022

you can upload on

sampOuhn

Oct 9, 2018
Something is wrong with my game, the girls spawn the furthest away from me and i instantly lose the game, how to fix this?

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes