4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
If we go by what we were told in these update reports, then we can assume that after the first day of the update, that being the Monday where we will get some sort of Asuna x Inoda scene in the real world, we won't see more than one event between the two of them until the weekend.

This is strange, because the one event that we do have confirmation of between Monday and the weekend, is also a real world event. This means that once FOG goes online on Wednesday, we won't see any event there until after Friday.

So, I only see 3 probable courses of action for the update.

1-We will be focusing on Alice and other side-characters for most of the week, and Fujino will just show us small hints of stuff happening between Asuna and the Pig throughout the week.

2-Somehow Fujino hasn't been completly transparent with us during his weekly reports, having done more little CGs to fill the week in-game time, without telling us for some reason.
[This being not just extremely unlikely, but also cope]

3-We are going to rush through the days in the game without much happening, due to "x" reason in universe that makes it so that Kirito has zero free time during the update. Perhaps an order from the newly acquired swine cumdump, Kyouko? Or helping Alice with some sort of problem that came up?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Asuna's H-events occur at the end of the week both saturday and sunday. Maybe Inoda will try again the doubt he seeded earlier and during the week is spent with Kirito is in the underground street in a compromising situation with Leafa / Alice which Inoda exploits at the weekend.
Seems more like there will only be the Alice events in the underatreet. As for Suguha; he said 'in real world', probably some minor thing like last time. :cautious:
Overall seems like most of the content will be Asuna and the events with Alice.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Asuna's H-events occur at the end of the week both saturday and sunday. Maybe Inoda will try again the doubt he seeded earlier and during the week is spent with Kirito is in the underground street in a compromising situation with Leafa / Alice which Inoda exploits at the weekend.
Actually she does have a IRL event monday morning too.
Idk this sounds to easy, to be fair is a valid idea, kirito doing some shit at UC and that been used by Inoda, if wasn't for monday morning event.

By the end of the last update She was saying " i need to discipline him later" while Inoda was royally piss about the situation and emptying his balls in her his scene monologue about been tired of this shit is very clear about that.
i think we going to get a confrontation bettwen them on monday morning and Inoda will call out on her bs posture and drop the act about not liking having her back blow out by him, sound a litlle off character for his slime ways but at some point in the story the master/slave dinamic has to begin. He problably will make her cum like crazy, and make her do some service for him , making her more submissive and probably giving some idea for them having more fun at FOG but she has to be the one to let him know when, and during the week they will keep the distance and she getting pent up and adminting only to herself he is right then saturday she will cave and go after him at FOG, and sunday as well.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Actually she does have a IRL event monday morning too.
Idk this sounds to easy, to be fair is a valid idea, kirito doing some shit at UC and that been used by Inoda, if wasn't for monday morning event.

By the end of the last update She was saying " i need to discipline him later" while Inoda was royally piss about the situation and emptying his balls in her his scene monologue about been tired of this shit is very clear about that.
i think we going to get a confrontation bettwen them on monday morning and Inoda will call out on her bs posture and drop the act about not liking having her back blow out by him, sound a litlle off character for his slime ways but at some point in the story the master/slave dinamic has to begin. He problably will make her cum like crazy, and make her do some service for him , making her more submissive and probably giving some idea for them having more fun at FOG but she has to be the one to let him know when, and during the week they will keep the distance and she getting pent up and adminting only to herself he is right then saturday she will cave and go after him at FOG, and sunday as well.
Let's not forget Inoda convinced Kyouko to be nicer to Asuna starting Monday. No doubt that will have an effect on their Monday encounter.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Let's not forget Inoda convinced Kyouko to be nicer to Asuna starting Monday. No doubt that will have an effect on their Monday encounter.
I forgot that, that was the missing part, he will use emotional blackmail on her. This is more in line with his character.
If her mom let her know was Inoda who talk to her about been "nicer" and understanding the rest start falling in place and even if her mom dont say who talk to her Inoda will. Asuna as character always will need a excuse to act, she will think Inoda is "helping" her again and she will fell guilty for being selfish with him not letting him having his way wiith her and adminting to herself she like having sex with him, but at same time telling to herself this is only her replying his "kindness". She get the excuse she needs, she dont need to rock the boat with kirito because in her mind is only a favor being paid and as long their affair is secret she is going to enjoy herself.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Fujino-sensei always hard at work! Though a bit sad to see that Sugu's content is indeed minimal this update, it's to be expected as it's clearly an Alice-focused one, wonder if it will fully close her plot or just bring us much closer to it...

Also find hilarious someone actually said that "Fujino should make the next update Asuna-focused after Alice and Suguha had screentime on this one", LMAO...like, brother in christ, Asuna has slightly more content confirmed this update that Alice I believe at least purely of H-scenes/events confirmed, and Sugu only has one measly CG (Not even an actual event!) confirmed for this one XD

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Sugu should have two scenes I thought. One FOG and one IRL
Yeah, I had forgotten about the Leafa one, my bad XP To clarify though, Fujino specifically said only "CGs" of her, there is a difference between just CGs and an actual full-on event (Like the ones Asuna gets every single update). A 'CG' could be a single still second during a scene, like when you can have Kirito spy on her changing that we don't even see her fully naked, a full-on event includes one or more full animations into a specific scene (Like Sinon getting fucked by that ugly bastard in the brothel).

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, I had forgotten about the Leafa one, my bad XP To clarify though, Fujino specifically said only "CGs" of her, there is a difference between just CGs and an actual full-on event (Like the ones Asuna gets every single update). A 'CG' could be a single still second during a scene, like when you can have Kirito spy on her changing that we don't even see her fully naked, a full-on event includes one or more full animations into a specific scene (Like Sinon getting fucked by that ugly bastard in the brothel).
A scene is a scene to me no matter how long or short it is to me lol.

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes