Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる Character Card Sharing

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
So there is still no Eula card? sad.. I will come back later.
Pretty sure the intricate outfit would require mods, so probably not anytime soon for this kind of character. I remember a Ganyu was made in HoneyCome though, using modded clothes and hair which were basically an exact copy of her original model, so there's always a chance to see that happen here in the future.

Outfit aside, Eula doesn't seem all that hard to make though? Nothing crazy about her hair/face or body, so making a sort of "casual/holiday" version of her is definitely doable.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Pretty sure the intricate outfit would require mods, so probably not anytime soon for this kind of character. I remember a Ganyu was made in HoneyCome though, using modded clothes and hair which were basically an exact copy of her original model, so there's always a chance to see that happen here in the future.

Outfit aside, Eula doesn't seem all that hard to make though? Nothing crazy about her hair/face or body, so making a sort of "casual/holiday" version of her is definitely doable.
I don't know.. I've never tried to create a character.. I'll wait a little longer. If nobody does it. I'll have to get to work on it.

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
the accesories and others (specially leg editing) features are a shame yeah
i was hoping this one gonna get mod for more accesories and hair styles
but again mod is hard in this game and mod will make some of card not loading correctly unless you have a specified mod.

Succhan

Apr 17, 2022
the accesories and others (specially leg editing) features are a shame yeah
i was hoping this one gonna get mod for more accesories and hair styles
but again mod is hard in this game and mod will make some of card not loading correctly unless you have a specified mod.
Shame indeed let s just hope dev put more stuff in future

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
Koharu is that you? correction is needed!

It's good to have more and more BA cards, but still no Koharu and an updated hina (dress and swuimsuit version)
the hardest part for me for koharu is the wing at the head...
i can try to make it but it gonna be scuffed

for hina i dont even know how to make her horns lmao

• Wow
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
the hardest part for me for koharu is the wing at the head...
i can try to make it but it gonna be scuffed

for hina i dont even know how to make her horns lmao
Just follow your heart! we have to addapt to what we have at the moment, a Hina without horns and a koharu without the wings will do, I'm sure having the base cards someone will add the horns / wings later.

If you already have the base Koharu please share it.