VN - Ren'Py - Real Incest [Game Development Thread] ❤️ RELEASED

1. 1.00 star(s)

MrMichaeluc

Introduction
    I was told to wait for more content before trying this game... but as I saw so many people going ham at it, I decided to download it and give it a try.

And to be honest it looks good, but all the content (if any content is there...) is the same as all the other older games that has been made in the past by the same developer, so just taken parts, animations, characters and story lines from the other games to make this "new" game, but in the end, it's just the same content as the old games, but in 1 game, but with almost no content at all.

Pros and Cons

Pros

• Looks good.
    Cons
    • Re-used assets from older games.
    • Same animations, nothing new.
    • Way to unrealistic bodies/curves.
    • Same characters as in all his/their games.
    • Very low on content (around 5min)
    • Almost no renders (counted around 20 ish)

There is prob more I can put up, but I think that is enough..

Valuation
    So do I recommend this game?..
    No I do not, I would tell everyone to skip it, but it's entirely up to everyone themselves if they wanna try it or not.

Rating: 1/5
    (can not go lower)

Note
    The game has now been abandoned after a few days... also this game had the same content as the old version another dev made, so he did not make any improvements or work on it before abandoning it, just goes to show that all the games he starts, never finish and gets abandoned instead..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lokakali

The pics looks really cool and very good looking. I hope the story gets a better turn and twist to let the plyrs immerse themselves. Plus Devs hopefully will add more milfs with pubic hair which i think connects to natural beauty of women than a chicken one lol. I also hope we get some animated scenes as well and not just 3dcg all the time. I'm just waiting for the game to launch so that i get to try this really corny game with MILFS.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Room34

extremely liar and untrustful developer.
    he is already known for his problematic actions in both f95 and patreon.

he advertise his games as incest (even in titles), then turning his games into "patreon" friendly format with rushed endings.