motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
motseer
I'm a big fan of Resident Evil and Fallout. In the second chapter the setting is even darker :=)
I'm a fan of those titles as well. I was just pointing out that there is such a thing as "night lighting". Sorry, if I came across as insulting but it just looks better than a dark screen that makes it difficult to see. In the military I operated "in the dark" enough to know that there is almost always light. Some nights are actually quite bright. It's just a lower light level and a different color than "daylight". Ambient light exists nearly everywhere. Starlight lends a blueish cast. Moonlight can be quite bright and can vary in color but usually lends an orange or yellow cast. There is often more ambient light from nearby towns or cities than you might thing. Most towns have street lights. Cities have all kinds of lights at night and are never "dark" unless the power goes out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are no shadows or reflections at all in this image. It is just darkened. It's nearly impossible to see any of the graffiti on the wall beyond knowing it's there. The faces are obscure and dark. There are no lights anywhere reflecting of any surface or casting any shadows at all. Sorry, but it's just not realistic.

So, I get it. I'm being critical. But, my intent was to be helpful.