Pervthecurve

Jan 9, 2023
Running order: 1. Prologue 2. Wayne (Complete) 3. Henry (in Development)
There are 3 possible endings based on the choice of action the player makes in-game in CC Wayne.

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
This 'sequel' makes you realize something very quickly:
a) Katherine is still a fucking hot model*
b) Without any buildup, teasing, choices, and fast cuts during the acts, the sharing scenes are not as exciting if it's just one scene after another gonzo style.

*in the prologue.

Reactions: was435

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
All the women are skinny. Not sexy at all :(.
Kat, not sexy ??, you need to visit spec savers (other opticians are available ;-). As well as the clone feel to Cybernetic seduction (City of Broken dreamers), which is understandable given 1thousands love for phillygames, it's too dark (light) and ALL the women have un-natural over emphasized bodies, Sarah in Deliverance is by far my least fave character in Deliverance because of her enormous cartoon butt, and 1Thousands fave character (or used to be), is Pearl, a normal milf like character with NO exaggerating cartoon body parts, Kat's repeated flying attempts crashed and burned and A deliverance DE would wipe the floor with CS, but sadly the developer can't see it, deliverance has it's flaws; it meanders and bores near the end, the PI segment is over way too quick, Giselle, Magnus and Sondhiem aren't used enough, scenes are needed; coffeee shop bj flashback, Magnus 2, spa 2 (originally intended but didn't happen), Magnus and Trevor in office with Kat, more of Pearl, dahlia, and definitely more of Rebekah, I'd have liked to see more darkness; Kat abused when captured and seen as a sex slave in one ending. 2 1/2 years on Deliverance still gets gr8 reviews, bad reviews on steam tend to come from people who've played it for an hour, when there are 8 different endings and each play thru taking hours you have to wonder about those leaving said bad reviews. Yes there's NTR but IT's TOTALLY avoidable and for a change the alternative scenes are just as good. The comments here also seem to make you realize how popular said unsexy wife is.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Besides Katherine, we see more guest appearances, right? Didn't I see Anne from TAC too? And maybe even more...?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
why im not touched about this one here......ohhyeah now i remeber i didnt chosse any of the catherine;s endings in the original game ,...for me she was only a cumdumpster.....any of the others ladies were lot more sexy than her....

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes