congorin

Jul 27, 2019
Anyone know why some, once you start sexual training, always seem earn guilt points even if she does decently?
i found out that that sometime at higher devotion level, slaves started to feel guilty after training, even tho the same training would usually earns them merits at lower devotion level.
anon who posted a few hundred page ago explain that; at higher devotion level, slaves actually expect themselves to perform above certain bar, the bar is higher the higher devotion level is, devotion 5 slaves for example expect themshelves to perform above "A" for this particular training so when they perform it and got "B" instead for whatever reason (like, you forget to change her deprivation suit, or your secretary didnt have enough energy to clean the room so its dirty af and dampen everybody mood to oblivion) they would feel guilty even tho the training still considered as success.
my solution is to raise their ability to perform, afaik its mood+obedience+clothes, from your post i dont think its mood or clothes problem, she prolly didnt have enough obedience to pass the bar, i personally would wait her obedience to rise up and just try an easier training instead. anyway, what training did she did which earn her guilt?

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
Thanks! But can I put the 2.3 loli patch with no issues?
Yes, by updating that game, "that kind of" patch is not being touched. Same to the part of code, that used to check content.

Maybe the "fan-mods" won`t be properly working, like becoming a woman "slaver-mistress", getting man-slaves, starting special "Story Mode" with build-in restriction, like big loan, forced fights in Fogs until you`ll save N-kind of slaves for "Slaver Guild Member License", or gate tax, but the chance is too slim ...

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Yes, by updating that game, "that kind of" patch is not being touched. Same to the part of code, that used to check content.

Maybe the "fan-mods" won`t be properly working, like becoming a woman "slaver-mistress", getting man-slaves, starting special "Story Mode" with build-in restriction, like big loan, forced fights in Fogs until you`ll save N-kind of slaves for "Slaver Guild Member License", or gate tax, but the chance is too slim ...
There are such mods? Never seen them.

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
There are such mods? Never seen them.
Yeah, good to be "8 years (10 years from 1st alpha "dev version") game", that translated for many peoples from far corners of the Earth on many languages. Someone, on pure enthusiasm, 1 from 1000, but will create content ... i don`t know situation in "Chinese forum", but in "Russia forum" we have one mod, that will clearly can be a DLC for Jack-o-Nine-Tails.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
That's not it either.
She's currently not getting any orgasm message during training.
Most of the time I do get a "slave doesn't even show the slightest interest" message when she does get guilty points.
how much obedience does she have? that might be the reason if she isn't into it imo

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
Yeah, good to be "8 years (10 years from 1st alpha "dev version") game", that translated for many peoples from far corners of the Earth on many languages. Someone, on pure enthusiasm, 1 from 1000, but will create content ... i don`t know situation in "Chinese forum", but in "Russia forum" we have one mod, that will clearly can be a DLC for Jack-o-Nine-Tails.

does this mod have an english version? I am quite interested in this.

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
btw fyi, I completed the story for the first time after years of playing the game as johnny in extreme custom mode from 0 skills 200 sparks no starting reputation. it was painfully slow, hard and excrutiating but it was done at last, after 682 days. here is a screenshot of my slaver.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
i found out that that sometime at higher devotion level, slaves started to feel guilty after training, even tho the same training would usually earns them merits at lower devotion level.
anon who posted a few hundred page ago explain that; at higher devotion level, slaves actually expect themselves to perform above certain bar, the bar is higher the higher devotion level is, devotion 5 slaves for example expect themshelves to perform above "A" for this particular training so when they perform it and got "B" instead for whatever reason (like, you forget to change her deprivation suit, or your secretary didnt have enough energy to clean the room so its dirty af and dampen everybody mood to oblivion) they would feel guilty even tho the training still considered as success.
my solution is to raise their ability to perform, afaik its mood+obedience+clothes, from your post i dont think its mood or clothes problem, she prolly didnt have enough obedience to pass the bar, i personally would wait her obedience to rise up and just try an easier training instead. anyway, what training did she did which earn her guilt?
Have a test save where she has 13 (a lot) points in obedience.
And a pleased (A+) mood
She does gain merit from all normal skill training, and 2 guilt from all sexual ones she does not refuse.
Also just noticed that she's on her period, could that be a major factor?

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
I can do a machine translation perhaps. can you give me a link for this mod?
Sure, here.

1st warning: that big mod -> collaboration with other fans, that used smaller mods. Beware "style" confusion
2nd warning: the "game core" for whole gameplay - 1.7.6 version. Hardmodded, with own updates (got 2.3 v in 05.2024), but still ...

congorin

Jul 27, 2019
Have a test save where she has 13 (a lot) points in obedience.
And a pleased (A+) mood
She does gain merit from all normal skill training, and 2 guilt from all sexual ones she does not refuse.
Also just noticed that she's on her period, could that be a major factor?
i dont think 13 obedience for devotion 2 is a lot, my last slave got 21 obedience at devotion 2, but it prolly because of playstile difference, i usually ignore her mood early on and focus on raising taming, awareness, habit and fear (thus, obedience) by punishment and rule and stopped when her despair go past 2 and repeat it again after her despair is gone, when her obedience is high enough to constantly gain merits (thus, devotion) i would slowly decrease her fear and increase her mood and devotion (to offset the lowered obedience because of lower fear).
also, i found out that any mood lower than ecstatic, the highest one, is not optimal unless you offset the obedience lost of lower mood with something else for example from above, i offset it by focussing the early training by raising taming, awarenes, habit and fear instead of tip-toeing her mood. 3 taming, 3 habit, 3 awareness and 3 fear equal 12(?) obedience, i dont know exactly how much mood affect obedience but no way in hell max mood can beat 12 obedience.
period affect her mood so its sorta indirectly affect her performance but i dont think its a major factor personally.

after reading your post, you are using carrot playstyle instead of stick playstyle like mine, one of the upside of that playstyle is that you can slowly raise devotion earlier than my playstyle, so instead of doing sexual training, try to do normal training and gain devotion throught merit, then try sexual training again when her obedience is higher. good luck

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
That's not it either.
She's currently not getting any orgasm message during training.
Most of the time I do get a "slave doesn't even show the slightest interest" message when she does get guilty points.
Well here's your reason.
She has to be invested into training to not feel guilty.
Why isn't she invested? May be the mood, may be low arousal, may be the fear, may be spoiling, etc.

Also, you said she has shackles on.
Imagine doing anything with shackles on, sir?!
Take them off if you want her to do proper work.

And I'm pretty sure shy is shy.
Shy people can feel guilty exposing themselves as per my understanding, so I don't see why this can't impact her attitude.
Although, I would think you could train being shy out of her, if you train exhibitionism like 100+ times on her (it will be HARD), she might become an exhibitionist, which would remove the shy trait.

Last edited:

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
On the 2.3 notes I remember reading that rape wasn't realistic/viable and made it less punishing
So I tried it an then... Y'all rly weren't kidding when ya made it more viable
I bought a Haughty "prepubescent" girl and she started with 11 thorns
Then it went literally like this:
Bought her -> Equips -> Sex? -> Spank -> Rape -> Anal Rape
And now she's got only 2 thorns, and her "Haughty" status lowered to "Proud", all at the cost of 2 despair, 29/40 for the third, damn.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes