• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
oh interesting. Here is if I fullscreen View attachment 3806645
And here is it on top of this chat in its default size View attachment 3806648
Its just scaling up that size when fullscreen for me. (I chopped of the top of my browser) but that is fullscreened browser. Its so small my cursor can cover multiple options at once.
Id imagine thats somethign with ur computer settings for the game .exe because this is how it looks for me.
1720333342053.png 1720333381525.png

Try messing around with the .exe properties, expecially the "pp option"
1720333512316.png

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Id imagine thats somethign with ur computer settings for the game .exe because this is how it looks for me.
View attachment 3806895 View attachment 3806897

Try messing around with the .exe properties, expecially the "pp option"
View attachment 3806899
You can also try replacing the game files with these because there is a chance it was caused by using 2x mipmaps.
Although unzoomed cards look worse on my system in this mode.
Yeah nether of these work at all. I think its because I have more than one monitor, or a resolution thing, but even changing resolutions doesn't increase it at all. Its just stuck acting like I have a phone screen as a monitor, it seems like it locked in a bad scan of my resolution. I have tried removing and reinstalling, no luck.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
nice strategy game

anybody have a sreenshot about the last CG? when Lucy finish the dungeon as virgin?
i didnt have enough mana for the dodge card, so the instant -4 dmg card ruined it for me
and it was so hard, i dont want again finish the advanced level

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes