redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
Тhis save was created on a different device. Maliciously constructed save files can harm your computer. Do you trust this save's creator and everyone who could have changed this file? I press yes and nothing happens! The save doesn't load. And this constant mini-game is exhausting. I take it you can't edit saves through Save Editor?
I enabled console commands using an RPYC file somewhere on this thread and used shift+o to change variables from the console in the game itself - used saveeditonline website to see the variable names

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Loved the game! Can't wait for it's progress, in special the NTR path that involves Hinata, wish you good luck in your project Dev!

Trikstep

Feb 13, 2021
I enabled console commands using an RPYC file somewhere on this thread and used shift+o to change variables from the console in the game itself - used saveeditonline website to see the variable names
If it is not difficult and if there is such a possibility, please tell me which file to edit to enable the console? There are too many files here.

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
i wish in the next update Ino realizes how hot it was getting almost raped(she moaned some in the text) so she begs naruto for some sex, so she forgets the trauma pretty fast.

BonesTalesFan

Jun 14, 2021
game shows every quest as question mark (????????????????) but you don't know is there still thing to do or not. This needs to be changed or at least there should be guide/walkthrough for all scenes.
Plus animated tag should be removed cause i don't remember any animated scene

Reactions: Elyoya

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
If it is not difficult and if there is such a possibility, please tell me which file to edit to enable the console? There are too many files here.
I recommend the mod for all Renpy games. Just drag it into your 'game' directory. A popup telling you the mod is activated and can be toggled with Alt+M should show up the next time you start or load a save.
URM allows you to modify variables, show route choices, preview choices and scenes, etc.

cuteperce

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2022
We are still being called Boruto at some points despite having chosen a different name.
Shouldn't be the case if you are on the latest version.

If you are on 0.12f and encountered such a case, please report it here or in my discord.

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Shouldn't be the case if you are on the latest version.

If you are on 0.12f and encountered such a case, please report it here or in my discord.
Any chance we could get a variant of the Hinata night scene in the love route? and the nude laundry room scene :)

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes