VN Ren'Py Devil's Gambit [v0.1.1] [roddio, Alpha0, Minoh Workshop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

spectrumneovo

Jul 2, 2021
If the quality of the writing keeps staying at this level and the story doesn't take some weird, random turns (as Ad Astra – my previous candidate – did; at least for my tastes), this might become one of the best smutty VN released yet. It has the good story, it has the good characters, it has the good sex. Eager to read the next chapter!

Reactions: gerrrmalope

gerrrmalope

Jan 22, 2019
Yaaay new chapter, thank you!

edit: spoilers ahead just fyi if you havent read the new chapter yet

So many cool interesting illustrations in this one, I enjoyed the wolf taur guys. Don't really have much speculating this time but it was interesting to get some answers about Ranzkai and old Rannai. I wanna see more strange flavors of wolf demons! Maybe Ranzkai will recount the tale of some big crazy orgy that happened in old Rannai so we can see some freaky demon wolf smut. Wanna see one of those wolf taurs giving someone the business lol :LOL:

Reactions: Icekingchernobog
Aug 2, 2019
Yaaay new chapter, thank you!

edit: spoilers ahead just fyi if you havent read the new chapter yet

So many cool interesting illustrations in this one, I enjoyed the wolf taur guys. Don't really have much speculating this time but it was interesting to get some answers about Ranzkai and old Rannai. I wanna see more strange flavors of wolf demons! Maybe Ranzkai will recount the tale of some big crazy orgy that happened in old Rannai so we can see some freaky demon wolf smut. Wanna see one of those wolf taurs giving someone the business lol :LOL:
Not the exposition dump while ranzkai dumps fat load into hector.

Reactions: gerrrmalope

gerrrmalope

Jan 22, 2019
Not the exposition dump while ranzkai dumps fat load into hector.
as long as they show us the wolftaurs railing the smaller physically inferior humanoid wolves than I will read as many cum dump exposition dumps as necessary. :LOL:

I didn't even think about this but if the demons really are effected by the one they appear before when they physically coalesce does that imply that one guy from the village went to go summon their demon lover and after that the secret was out that he always wanted to get fucked by a big brawny wolf centaur lol and there was definitely more than one of them so the idea must have caught on. :LOL:

Reactions: Icekingchernobog
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote