2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ss-1.jpg

Overview:
Nam, the swordswoman known as the "Dark Flame," has obtained information about the "Mirage Mansion" and set off to a certain desert to acquire the hidden treasures within. However, unknown dangers await her there.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-03
Release Date: JPN 2024-08-26 / ENG 2024-09-01
Developer: Pasture Soft -
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, Pasture Soft doesn't have a good track record for me, gonna wait for a couple reviews to drop to either confirm my doubts or pleasantly surprise me. Ready for both, but expecting the former.

Edit: Looking at reviews for their other games, Pasture Soft doesn't have a good track record, period.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
sexual harassment , two of my fav words in the game tags :cool: specially when theyres loli's

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
The 0 cost Buff physical attack is broken, it doesn't affect the 3 basic physical attacks in your game, but seems to buff new physical cards added to the deck.

In the second area, Goblin shows intent to attack for '7' damage but only does '6.'

Short game. If you're familiar with StS mechanics, game is pretty easy to beat.

Upgrade 'DrainAttack' reduces energy cost from 2->1
Also, the +1 power card for magic attacks buff, the upgrade reduces cost from 1->0
C.Slash, deck might work but getting multiple copies is inconsistent (bait card.)

At Campfires just spam +armor Enhance, as not only lowers damage from enemies it also increases how much block your block card gives.

Last edited:
Reactions: turpentine

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Not the usual boring type of turn based that were spammed on RPGMs but I wish this was a Side Scroller ARPG instead

Vova_Shlapik

Jul 12, 2021
What happened to Pasture Soft/MaraStudio? Remembering their previous old works as Closed Area, My Expedition, Cyberpunk Crisis etc. - there was quality stuff. Now it fell sharply.

Last edited:

grb2719

Feb 18, 2024
What happened to Pasture Soft/MaraStudio? Remembering their previous old works as Closed Area, My Expedition, Cyberpunk Crisis etc. - there was quality stuff. Now it fell sharply.
hard agree. their earlier stuff was actually enjoyable with some really good scenes, but their recent work feels like they're just phoning it in

• Sad
Reactions: Vova_Shlapik
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes