Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Too detailed. It's probably using uncompressed 4-8K files that you really wouldn't need. Even Skyrim mods used compressed or downscaled textures since having an overly detailed game would literally fry your PC.
No not all Skyrim mods do, especially not skin textures and those can go up to 16k.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Just played this for the first time. I feel like needs more optimization is gonna be the "needs more cowbell" of this game but it's still true. Most of the time it runs relatively fine but whenever the girl casts her magic the frame rate PLUMETS, I've got a top of the line all AMD rig so it really is an optimization issue

I like the setting, looking forward to seeing how the story develops, hopefully it won't make me cringe like Hail Dicktators writing does

Geist34

Aug 1, 2021
How does the change look option work? There's no save option and if I back out it just reverts the hairstyle back to the default. Am I missing something here?

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Developer, you've got to work on fixing the lag. I'm playing on a brand new laptop but it's still lagging, that shouldn't be happening.
May be all new as you want, it could still be a potato. A high end computer from 5-4 years ago will be superior to a "brand new" generic computer.

Reactions: Urrha

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This looked much higher quality than it actually is...no point having great graphics if the animations are janky...

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes