3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

PaleDrake

Aug 29, 2017
Eventidegames

Thank you for the many translations!

What are the chances of you eventually translating this one by H.H.Works?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Is this the same game on the dlc? Or is different? Or Continuation?
The DLC for 2 and 3 are assets and events that you add into the game. I'm pre-installing them since it allows me to make sure the translation isn't broken. The DLC for 2 adds in several outfits, blowjob and titfuck events, and a new location I believe.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Its so great to finally see this game translated thank you so much! Time to lewd asuna! muhahahaha!

BTW Eventidegames is there a chance to get a poll that doesnt require patreon log in to vote? I see you have only 58 votes in the poll but maybe adding another kind of poll will give you a more general result with hopefully hundreds of votes and maybe getting you more patrons if they see they fav game is been translated by you.

Reactions: rKnight

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Its so great to finally see this game translated thank you so much! Time to lewd asuna! muhahahaha!

BTW Eventidegames is there a chance to get a poll that doesnt require patreon log in to vote? I see you have only 58 votes in the poll but maybe adding another kind of poll will give you a more general result with hopefully hundreds of votes and maybe getting you more patrons if they see they fav game is been translated by you.
part of why I have it on patreon is because I want to know the results are from people and not bots, while it's unlikely that anyone would sway the poll, having it behind a free account wall helps keep the results a bit more honest.

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I think my favorite part is the idea that Asuna is being NTRed. I actually like her, I just wish the author didn't literally waste all of her potential with such a lame MC. She could have been the Sanic fast type who Kirito couldn't even touch because she's that fast. Instead, she's tentacle fodder.

Well, guess I'll just make her a lewd girl who bangs everyone.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Did somebody figure out how to unlock "Adult Video Shooting ED" , "Toilet ED", "Blowjob" or perhaps "Titty fuck" event?
The AV event should be in the park they approach you like all the other camera events, toilet event is from the peeing outside event I believe, the last two are random encounters I believe, I know one is at the hot spring.

Reactions: DrDerpington

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
The AV event should be in the park they approach you like all the other camera events, toilet event is from the peeing outside event I believe, the last two are random encounters I believe, I know one is at the hot spring.
Unfortunately those 4 last events happen at Cosplay venue. Thanks for try, though.
First I had to unlock AV video event by doing bunch of photoshoots with blue guys and then entering and exiting changing room at cosplay venue. It unlocked 2 new blue guys with "BJ" and "tit fuck" (although there was one BJ event at town after getting caught peeing. But this one doesnt unlock recollection room). After that I had once again enter/exit changing room to trigger final toilet event.

On the side note: how does translation of Cos Ro 3 progress? Any ETA?

Last edited:
Reactions: misjebaka

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Unfortunately those 4 last events happen at Cosplay venue. Thanks for try, though.
First I had to unlock AV video event by doing bunch of photoshoots with blue guys and then entering and exiting changing room at cosplay venue. It unlocked 2 new blue guys with "BJ" and "tit fuck" (although there was one BJ event at town after getting caught peeing. But this one doesnt unlock recollection room). After that I had once again enter/exit changing room to trigger final toilet event.

On the side note: how does translation of Cos Ro 3 progress? Any ETA?
Well, that makes me feel like a fool, but not much since those scenes are mixed in with other scenes so you can't tell where they are in the translation. As for ETA I don't have one, I'm slowly working through common events which is the biggest part of the project, about half way through that so I'd say I'm roughly 45% finished before I go back over and try to polish things before testing.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes