Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I use the Geometry editor a lot, I never thought about it for this purpose though, you can also just hide the geometry instead of deleting it. The few renders I made with hats, I ended up making a morph for the hair in Blender. View attachment 4062760
I agree about hide instead delete. There is much more, but I just wanna explain one option. At least option I use in this particular artwork. Those who knew like you they don't need explanation. Those who are new if they interested will investigate more. BTW... Blender is for advanced users. Since you use it I guess you are one of them.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Blender is for advanced users. Since you use it I guess you are one of them.
Haha lol, you guessed wrong. I only use Blender to make morphs for DAZ, any character that has large breasts I tend to make a clothing morph to fit them, and you'd be amazed at how simple it is, anything else is over my head.

Reactions: Jumbi

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Haha lol, you guessed wrong. I only use Blender to make morphs for DAZ, any character that has large breasts I tend to make a clothing morph to fit them, and you'd be amazed at how simple it is, anything else is over my head.
If my knowledge is 0% and yours is, say, 1%, it means that you are miles ahead of me. By the way, Bella's breasts are the biggest of all the models I use. So if it happens that they are still too big for certain clothes or her nipples stick out a little, I solve it by reducing either one or the other or both. No one will notice if they are the original size or if they are, say, 95, 96%. Sometimes even 101% of clothing solves the problem imperceptibly.
Does this quiet apply to students only or to all of us. Cause I'm speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
If my knowledge is 0% and yours is, say, 1%, it means that you are miles ahead of me. By the way, Bella's breasts are the biggest of all the models I use. So if it happens that they are still too big for certain clothes or her nipples stick out a little, I solve it by reducing either one or the other or both. No one will notice if they are the original size or if they are, say, 95, 96%. Sometimes even 101% of clothing solves the problem imperceptibly.
When it comes to large breasts I'm mostly talking about how the clothing fits the cleavage,or tucks in underneath.
I posted this a while ago, describing what I mean.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-13253372

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
When it comes to large breasts I'm mostly talking about how the clothing fits the cleavage,or tucks in underneath.
I posted this a while ago, describing what I mean.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-13253372
Well, it seems I miss that. But I think that even smaller breast will look better with this technique I guess. Now when I saw your tutorial or explanation I only can say that is to advanced for me. But thanks to VIP guru I done this through simulation. On first frame I reduce breast and on 30th they are as it should be. Result is pretty satisfactory. If not I find other clothes which provide much better result. But I'll at least try your technique. :rolleyes:

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Well, it seems I miss that. But I think that even smaller breast will look better with this technique I guess. Now when I saw your tutorial or explanation I only can say that is to advanced for me. But thanks to VIP guru I done this through simulation. On first frame I reduce breast and on 30th they are as it should be. Result is pretty satisfactory. If not I find other clothes which provide much better result. But I'll at least try your technique. :rolleyes:
I've used the simulation method too, it gives very good results.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes