Completed Atomiquest - Post Apocalyptic RPG

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
hey, can you do your magic for :

i tried but couldn't manage.
asedas1234 Helldriver You can just mention me in the thread next time like how OP did.
As I don't want to receive DMs from multiple people asking the same question :KEK:

But, It is done guys :BootyTime:

RetsymTheNam - Full Game Archive:-

(Unlocker Patches Are Redundant)

Sunkissed - Gallery + Memories + Walkthrough Unlocker:-

Sunkissed - Gallery + Walkthrough Unlocker:-
(Use this if you don't want memories to be automatically unlocked)

Instruction:-
Extract the archive directly into the free version's base-game folder and agree to overwrite.

Note the following:-
Cheats, Gallery and Memories are automatically activated but can also be manually set with the following keys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Items/titles require you to press U key after starting the game, in order for them to appear in your inventory.

The gallery resets after you view a scene.
So, you also need to manually press O key after viewing each scene.

Once you view a scene and progress it though, they should be saved in the registry, meaning completed scenes will stay unlocked in the gallery.

Checkpoint Error due to Save Bug:- ( )
retsymthenam said:
Unfortunately, saves don't save minigame states and might get corrupted when used in pingpong or / specific scenes.

You'll have to, unfortunately, make another save a few dialogs before the pingpong / after.

I'll get it fixed eventaully.
Please mention me if the dev releases a new update that fixes this bug, as I will need to re-upload a new patch.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2020
asedas1234 Helldriver You can just mention me in the thread next time like how OP did.
As I don't want to receive DMs from multiple people asking the same question :KEK:

But, It is done guys :BootyTime:

Sunkissed - Gallery + Memories + Walkthrough Unlocker:-

Instruction: Extract the archive directly into the free version's base-game folder and agree to overwrite.

Note: Cheats, Gallery and Memories are automatically activated but can also be manually set with the following keys.
Bro it's not loading any other links please bro?

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
AtomiQuest - Gallery + Walkthrough Unlocker:-
(Includes Animations, so I think this is basically the Full Game)

Instruction: Extract the archive directly into the free version's base-game folder and agree to overwrite.

To the Dev: You should use KMSpico to activate Windows, we can see the watermark on some of the animations :KEK:
View attachment 3495446

I checked few, it's there.
How did you bypass this archive? It sounds like a bypass and a new game dropped https://f95zone.to/threads/sunkissed-summer-vacation-with-your-mother-sister.216751/

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I personally think that was the dev's worst game ever.
I got one ending "Unfortunate End" and after that, I just extracted all assets, viewed them and deleted it ages ago.

I've now tested it by removing the free version flags from the game but I don't really notice any difference, I can't be bothered to look deeply into it either nor do I want to play that shit.

So, .

If you really want to play the game, you can .

If you have unlocked any/all endings, can you share the saves by exporting the registry file by following the steps below?:-

cyonrajjik

Aug 1, 2018
Patch works!
I like it a lot but wish it had more content. Author likes the blackmail ending most but I thought it was just okay. Very grindy if you end up losing money and have to get it back, also buggy. I will post guide in the thread for fun

Reactions: RedAISkye
Dec 23, 2017
I guess I don't understand by what you are saying, when you say "Patches are no longer needed." Because this lead to a webpage that just provided me access to an archive that allowed me to download the games for free. And although I am grateful for that, I already have the games. So then I thought that there might be some saves on this version of Desperate Days that would allow me to just load up the game right before the sex scenes. But there weren't any saves like that. So was this just a link to an archive for free full game versions?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I guess I don't understand by what you are saying, when you say "Patches are no longer needed." Because this lead to a webpage that just provided me access to an archive that allowed me to download the games for free. And although I am grateful for that, I already have the games...So was this just a link to an archive for free full game versions?
The dev provides "free version" of the games on Itch.io which has sexual contents blocked, that can be lifted via the unlocker patches. These unlocker patches were made for the "free version".

The full game archive that I've included is the "full version" of the games which has no restrictions on sexual content, so unlocker patches are no longer required.

I highly recommend downloading the "full version" of the game instead of using the "free version" with patch applied.

...So then I thought that there might be some saves on this version of Desperate Days that would allow me to just load up the game right before the sex scenes. But there weren't any saves like that...
If you're only looking to view the scenes, I have uploaded all the .

Reactions: john1230
Dec 23, 2017
The dev provides "free version" of the games on Itch.io which has sexual contents blocked, that can be lifted via the unlocker patches. These unlocker patches were made for the "free version".

The full game archive that I've included is the "full version" of the games which has no restrictions on sexual content, so unlocker patches are no longer required.

I highly recommend downloading the "full version" of the game instead of using the "free version" with patch applied.

If you're only looking to view the scenes, I have uploaded all the .
Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up. And thank you for posting the link to me. But like I said earlier, I had already bought the full version of the games on Itch.io. But nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to share them with me. :)

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
RedAISkye do you have the other games with unlocker or saves im losing my mind playing the games lmao.

EDIT: SAVE FOR DESPERATE DAYS not complete

IN ORDER TO VIEW SCENES (IM FKN TELLING YOU IT'S TEDIOUS AF)

FOR THE MILITIA LADY.

YOU HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE AND CLIMB UP ON THE BUILDING GO TO RIGHT THEN JUMP OR PRESS SPACE BAR UN TIL YOU REACH THE 3RD BUILDING. GO DOWNSTAIRS ON THE LEFT SIDE ENTER THE BUILDING BY PRESSING "E" go to your left THEN PRESS E AGAIN thEN KNOCK 4 TIMES CHOOSE THE THIRD OPTION WHERE YOU WANT TO LEAVE THE GROUP. if there's no option like that just choose YOU KNOW WHY IM HERE

2ND LADY (PENNY'S SISTER)

AFTER CLIMBING THE BUILDING go to the 2ND BUILDING JUMP DOWN where you'll see a balcony and PRESS SPACE BAR WHILE PRESSING DOWN ARROW BUTTON UNTIL YOU REACH 2ND FLOOR ENTER THE BUILDINGTHEN GO TO THE FARTHEST DOOR ON YOUR LEFT CALL REBECCA ASKED HER TO LET YOU IN AND LAST IS TO ASK HER TO GET AWAY FROM THE CITYKEEP CONTINUING OR FINISH THE DIALOGUE UNTIL YOU GET THE SCENE

RUSSIAN WOMAN

THE ONLY WAY I KNOW TO GET THE SCENE CURRENTLY IS BY ASKING YOUR MOM TO GET AWAY FROM THE CITY AND AGAIN FINISH THE DIALOGUE UNTIL YOU GET TO THE SCENE WITH RUSSIAN WOMAN

SPY LADY

I
NORDER TO GE THE SCENE JUST ASK HER TO GET AWAY FROM THE CITY(YEAH SAME AS ALWAYS) THAT'S IT SAME AS USUAL. WELL THE SCENE IS NOT THAT GOOD) but if you sacrifice her to the COP PENNY you wont be able to view the scene anymore( sucks right?)

COP(PENNY)

IDK HOW TO GET IT last quest is called ADMIT IT which idk how to fkn get it. last quest to get to the scenes

MOM

i had to search on how to play poker just but still confused on how to get the quest called CLOSE ENCOUNTER

she has maybe 2-4 scenes if all unlocked.

the game is messy for me, it's like if you somehow choose a different path you wont be able to unlock a specific scene maybe the reason why i cant unlock the scenes with penny and with the mom. or im just done with the game.

Last edited: