[Pooolka] Slave Maker

Pooolka

Sep 23, 2024
Hello,

I have been working on a remake of Slave Maker and i'm looking for beta-testers (and "beta-creators") for the game.
For the many who don't know me, i'm the original creator of Slave Maker 1 (which CMacleod turned into a wonderful game) and i made some other games too. (Sim Brothel, Henthighschool, ...)

I created a new version which would allow anyone to add their own slaves, events, missions, endings, buildings, and so on.
The game is not completely done but is playable. I'm looking for people who would try it and spot the (most likely many) bugs in the game and to create content for it (through the integrated editor).

If anyone is interested, here is the link to download the game:
There are only two slaves in the game right now, and only Belldandy has special activities and events.
The game still has bugs and the design is what is is (never good at that) but it should be playable.

Feel free to share the game if you like it, the link will most likely not be alive for long.

Here are some pictures:

SM01.png

SM04.png

SM05.png

SM02.png

• Love
Reactions: Rabcor

ImortisInglorian

Nov 8, 2017
What you have here is already quite impressive. However, I think the UI could do with a reworking. The colors shifting is destructing. The buttons look a but odd, and sometimes the font is too big for the button size (like the next button when stepping through the activities). The pop-out windows are a bit out of place as well.