Oops! We ran into some problems.

audidiablo

Jan 26, 2019
"A server error occurred. Please try again later." Is this a known issue after any and all searches? Hasn't happened before and I'm hoping to make sure it's not something on my end.

Reactions: O&M's

audidiablo

Jan 26, 2019
It was "Sexbot", however it happens even when leaving the search field blank. It worked normally for about an hour and then I got the message from then on. I tried logging out and back in without luck. Thank you for the quick reply.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Sooo any development?
Still down on my end. I'm sure the sys admin's/mods/staff are on this as we speak. Truly authentic 100% Uptime isn't a guarantee for any server/web hosting services. These issues happen from time to time, so I'm sure a fix will be imminent and on the horizon.

Maybe we can expect an announcement briefly detailing why this occurred so that we all know the impetus behind the search function glitching out. But again, nothing too worry or fret about (y) :coffee:

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Happening to me as well. For now, you can still search for completed games through the Latest Updates page, via the Creator/Title filter.