[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for 2D Artist for a Visual Novel

Saladus

Oct 6, 2018
Hello everyone!

Hi, I'm Saladus, the developer of Isekai no Revenge NSFW. Our project is ready to add an artist to our team.

An interested candidate for this game would be someone who is comfortable working on fetish/kink content, has experience or is willing to create assets, and understands the workload involved with being an artist for a sexual game.

Art Direction

The artistic direction follows an anime visual novel style, using the Ren'Py engine (although it was originally developed with RPG Maker, it has since been reworked). There will also be RPG elements such as character development.

About the Game

Isekai no Revenge is primarily a visual novel-based game, so there won't be many skill-based scenes. However, we plan to include smaller interactive elements, some of which are already in development. As the title suggests, the game takes place in an isekai fantasy world where the protagonist is transported from Earth, but not in the usual way and not with a cliché mission like saving the world. The "revenge" in the title holds real significance, and players will experience what true revenge means.

Main Fetishes:

• Monsters/Monster Girls
  • Fantasy Races (elves, orcs, sirens, fairies, angels, goddesses)
Sexual Scenes:

• Pregnancy
  • Rape
  • Anal
  • Vaginal
  • Breast sex
  • Footjob
  • Handjob
If you are comfortable with these contents, please contact us or leave a comment on Reddit.

Pricing:

We are primarily looking for a team member, not a contract worker. This market can bring continuous success easily, but it may also not achieve significant success. Nevertheless, upon the demo release, we had great success with around 60,000 visitors and nearly 10,000 downloads within a month. Therefore, I proudly believe in the game's potential success and want to present a richly detailed story filled with enjoyable twists and decisions to our current and future supporters.

As a team member, the achievements/profits made during the game will be shared equally.

Please attach your portfolio to your application so I can see your previous work. Thank you for reading!

Best regards,

Saladus

Reactions: vnAdult

noirs.h

Jul 22, 2024
Hello! check out my and let me know more about the project

n__u___t

Jul 8, 2021
Heya, here is my portfolio . You can find everything i got there but if you have any question, feel free to add my discord: t__a___o

GewingKnight

Mar 5, 2018
Hello there! Here's my . If there's any question you can reply or DM on X/Twitter:

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Hello, don't mind me, just passing by to throw my name into the hat. I'm a hard worker and been interested on doing some NTR work that is not related to my own work (sorry if that makes little sense, it's late, I'm tired and I'm not a native speaker). I leave some of my work here. I'm comfortable with simulating other styles, I'm very versatile. I would like to at least have a conversation on Discord, you can find me there as txxus

resize.jpg
petra text and camisole.png 1722490233582.png 45 minutes 7 1.png 1722490261071.png Patreon drawing fey alone.jpg 1722490356417.png 1722490366309.png Run animation.gif Girl 1.gif Ranma assets idle animation (AA body type naked).gif Ranma assets walk animation (AA body type naked).gif Ranma idle.gif Ranma assets walk animation (AA body type).gif ejemplo.gif rem.gif Insertion animation.gif Fey wind big.png 1722490637074.png

panhsenpai

Aug 4, 2018
I'm interested :D ! here a link to my medias, please check them out ! &

TheFantasyHero

Dec 1, 2018
Hi there! I can help you for 20-30 USD per fullbody piece!