Can't run Bunny's mama daikou service

JoshuaJacobs

Apr 5, 2022
Pirated the "Bunny's mama daikou service" game from one of these sites, can't seem to get it to run, downloaded it from two different sites(they were 2 different sizes), couldn't get it to run. My system locale is set to japanese and has been for a while now, never really used a locale emulator so not sure if I did it right, but the game didn't run either way. I think in the past I might've had trouble with an Atelier Kaguya game and I can't remeber what I did to fix it. Is it a DRM thing? I'm broke right now so can't buy a game that isn't even translated. Is it a windows 11 thing? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Never mind, I'm an ape, I used Locale emulator wrong, mods please delete

Last edited:

OhItsBabyJAgain

Aug 11, 2024
Imma just leave it here, those who dont know why those game cant run after you click even Run as Adm. its because the game need to be played with spesific emulator such as "locale emulator". Once you download it, simply instal and then run again the game with administrator then after that right-click the icon of the game and choose "Locale Emulator>Run in Jappanese (Admin)" and its done.

fyi you might be asking why the game not working again after you done the first step which run as administration, its because the game cannot be read by any device outside japan so that why you need permission from your computer so that "locale emulator" has acces to run the game in their emulator by using your hardware.